LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

• 4ML
  • Veteran
a) Kuzma has been a plus plus defender this season. He has been elite in majority of the games this season.
b) His main position is occupied by Lebron and AD (when healthy) - ball is mostly in Lebron's or Schroder's hands and he can't get consistent minutes or touches - yet he has shot 38% from 3 on 5 attempts - when he has to often force shots to get some attempts.
c) If he was playing on a team that lacked an elite Forward - he'd be averaging 20 and 8 a game with great defense.

I'd say - that's a good player. Absolutely - especially for what the Lakers will be paying him over the next 3 years.

6'9 wing who can shoot 37-38% from 3 & defend at a high level while getting bunch of boards.

I can see if fans of other teams don't feel the same way. Watching him day in and day out - made me appreciate him this season. Didn't like him last season though.
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 16, 2021 at 2:41 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Defensive win shares:

Ben Simmons 1.7
Draymond Green 1.6
Kuzma 1.6

All in top 20.
Nice research, but I think you did all that for somebody that sorta puts the Lakers on when they're on ESPN sometimes and just throws a blanket statement that "Kuzma sucks" out and thinks he knows what he's talking about. Whatevs. I get it. I don't watch the whole league and couldn't tell you about bench/support players on different teams around the league. But that was a swing and a miss by helmet real good and proper. lol
Really impressed with how that warriors team came together. Young, athletic, and can really really defend. I think Curry go a little too loose with the ball and against a long team like the Lakers burned them a lot and let us get back in the game.

Steph is just ridiculous on O. I don't care how long he is in the league every time I watch him start cooking I am just speechless. Good luck to the dubs vs memphis, and f**k you draymond.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Really impressed with how that warriors team came together. Young, athletic, and can really really defend. I think Curry go a little too loose with the ball and against a long team like the Lakers burned them a lot and let us get back in the game.

Steph is just ridiculous on O. I don't care how long he is in the league every time I watch him start cooking I am just speechless. Good luck to the dubs vs memphis, and f**k you draymond.

he's my favorite player, hands down
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

he's my favorite player, hands down

Far out
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Was so awesome to see Lebron hit that shot in currys face. That little Twink was dancing around in the first half.

Draymond green probably the dirtiest player in the league. Don't know how they didn't call that a flagrant.
Originally posted by susweel:
Was so awesome to see Lebron hit that shot in currys face. That little Twink was dancing around in the first half.

Draymond green probably the dirtiest player in the league. Don't know how they didn't call that a flagrant.

Sure is fun watching Draymond cry and completely implode all the time though. But yeah pretty sickening how dirty he is, since he sucks at basketball he just cheap shots all the time. Can't believe the Warriors gave a max contract to a dude that can't shoot lol.

Originally posted by 9erReign:

Sure is fun watching Draymond cry and completely implode all the time though. But yeah pretty sickening how dirty he is, since he sucks at basketball he just cheap shots all the time. Can't believe the Warriors gave a max contract to a dude that can't shoot lol.
This might be the dumbest take in the history of the WZ

Imagine being this poster. SMFH.

Stick to checkers.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

excuse me? i know you're just trolling but that's not cool. bruh.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

This might be the dumbest take in the history of the WZ

Don't even bother getting within 10 feet of him shooting, hes gonna brick it.

Draymond Green being "Disrespected"
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Imagine being this poster. SMFH.

Stick to checkers.
With a take like this checkers may be over his head. LOL
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 20, 2021 at 2:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone