LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Its cute when Lakera fans get excited for preseason! I remember when the warriors were in the lakers position, at the bottom looking up and us fans were taking pride in preseason games lol

Lol, this. When they lose who cares but when they beat the Warriors...

You guys have this serioussss inferiority complex. Calm down its just a preseason game lol no one is claiming the champs are in LA we won 35 games last year my god. Pissed Lebron didn't join KD and your boys or what? Yeesh

5 years of relevance Warriors fans chestier than the Yankees!
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Oct 11, 2018 at 11:28 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
GOTEAMGO
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Its cute when Lakera fans get excited for preseason! I remember when the warriors were in the lakers position, at the bottom looking up and us fans were taking pride in preseason games lol

You guys have this serioussss inferiority complex. Calm down its just a preseason game lol no one is claiming the champs are in LA we won 35 games last year my god. Pissed Lebron didn't join KD and your boys or what? Yeesh

No complex, I live in LA and a ton of fans here are convinced the Lakers are winning it all this year. Probably the third most annoying fanbase in all of sports behind any team from Boston or NY.

No complex, I live in LA and a ton of fans here are convinced the Lakers are winning it all this year. Probably the third most annoying fanbase in all of sports behind any team from Boston or NY.

Ohhh got it, you're pissed cuz random probably very bball uneducated Lakers fans, in the city of LA, are stoked about Lebron James. You may need to move.
Ohhh got it, you're pissed cuz random probably very bball uneducated Lakers fans, in the city of LA, are stoked about Lebron James. You may need to move.

LA Sports radio intro to any Laker game or basketball talk starts with "And now the dynasty begins." Can't make that s**t up.

It's fine to be stoked to get Lebron, it's another thing to have unrealistic expectations which is pretty much all of Los Angeles sports fans. I take it you don't live here, so I get how it'd be confusing for you.

LA Sports radio intro to any Laker game or basketball talk starts with "And now the dynasty begins." Can't make that s**t up.

It's fine to be stoked to get Lebron, it's another thing to have unrealistic expectations which is pretty much all of Los Angeles sports fans. I take it you don't live here, so I get how it'd be confusing for you.

I live 10 mins from Lakers El Segundo practice facility.

Condolences, so sorry you have to hear local talk radio living in Los Angeles about the Lakers. Only thing I'm confused about is how this bothers you so much? Expecting to hear about how great Warriors are on a local radio station?
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Oct 11, 2018 at 11:41 AM ]

Condolences, so sorry you have to hear local talk radio living in Los Angeles about the Lakers. Only thing I'm confused about is how this bothers you so much? Expecting to hear about how great Warriors are on a local radio station?

Please show me where I said it bothered me. Seems like you're the one with the inferiority complex .

Please show me where I said it bothered me. Seems like you're the one with the inferiority complex .

You just said we have 3rd most annoying fanbase. Then came in and said its a big deal when lakers win but when we lose who cares. And now are complaining about local radio guys talking up the lakers....Lol but you're not bothered.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Oct 11, 2018 at 11:56 AM ]
Either way, our games are going to be incredibly entertaining all year. Whether we meet in playoffs I am not sure, but as a Warrior fan you have to want it. If not to crush Lebron in a different city, but seeing us both good at the same time would be a great rivalry (like Kings v Lakers used to be). Interested to see what kind of PT both our guys get next game

Lighten up, Francis. This entire thread is to talk trash.

lonzos shot still looks like s**t
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Naw, blud. It was a game. I seent it in espn. They don't sell out arenas and nationally televise practices.

Bruh, I watched and bet on a summer league game televised on ESPN
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Naw, blud. It was a game. I seent it in espn. They don't sell out arenas and nationally televise practices.

Bruh, I watched and bet on a summer league game televised on ESPN

That wasn't practice either. It was a tournament. The winner gets a trophy.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
did we win?
This game is a classic last preseason game. Barely anybody played for the Lakers. Warriors stuck with a most of their guys through the 1st quarter.

Fun to watch the young guys, though.
Share 49ersWebzone