There are 225 users in the forums

Lakers365.com launches focusing on Los Angeles Lakers basketball

Originally posted by Webmaster:
16 members? You guys can do better than that. Look, Angel is over there just talking to himself. How embarrassing.

he's certainly not afraid to let people know that he has an active account in the zone
Originally posted by vrabbit:
16 members? You guys can do better than that. Look, Angel is over there just talking to himself. How embarrassing.

he's certainly not afraid to let people know that he has an active account in the zone

He must just be really faithful.

But if the other sites import your account, then shouldn't he be banned from all of webbie's sites? I doubt he really want to start off a site with known trouble makers. I'd imagine he will scare off a good amount of people. You only get one first impression webbie.
Waits for a timberwolves forum to be started
Originally posted by 9erReign:

But if the other sites import your account, then shouldn't he be banned from all of webbie's sites? I doubt he really want to start off a site with known trouble makers. I'd imagine he will scare off a good amount of people. You only get one first impression webbie.

Since it is a separate site, your warning status here has no impact your your status there or any of the other sites. Just like if someone were banned on some other 49ers site and came here, they would have to do something wrong to get banned here. But that does not mean that mods on other sites can't keep a closer eye on them.

Since it is a separate site, your warning status here has no impact your your status there or any of the other sites. Just like if someone were banned on some other 49ers site and came here, they would have to do something wrong to get banned here. But that does not mean that mods on other sites can't keep a closer eye on them.

Who are the Mods on the other sites? 365, especially?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Waits for a timberwolves forum to be started

still waits
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Lets have no mods! Anything goes dude!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me, I still need to pick one. Any suggestions?

angel05

angel05

angel05

I second this
Originally posted by GameOver:

angel05

I second this

That idea is turrible.
Share 49ersWebzone