LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 420 users in the forums

UConn's "Record Breaking" win streak

good streak. good job ladies. Stanford played better tonight but 3 years without losing is impressive. Even with the haters
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
good streak. good job ladies. Stanford played better tonight but 3 years without losing is impressive. Even with the haters
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Womens sports is as interesting as watching paint dry...

You guys have not watched women's beach volleyball then.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
p.s fcuk Condoleezza Rice. she's mordern day Sally Hemings. yeah i know that my heart is blacker than the children of Thomas Jefferson.

just admit you hate white people.

what a numbnuts...you must not know you U.S.A history. understand the line before you go calling people racists jimmy the greek
p.s fcuk Condoleezza Rice. she's mordern day Sally Hemings. yeah i know that my heart is blacker than the children of Thomas Jefferson.

what a numbnuts...you must not know you U.S.A history. understand the line before you go calling people racists jimmy the greek

Sally Hemings, supposed mother of Thomas Jeffersons childern.

I understand the line just fine when its comes from a s**tty rap song featuring the lyrics "I got White Revolutionaries, like Muslims in Chechnya"

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Dec 31, 2010 at 14:20:02 ]

I understand the line just fine when its comes from a s**tty rap song featuring the lyrics "I got White Revolutionaries, like Muslims in Chechnya"

supposed? i take it you still don't believe that ever happened. even after dna testing? or slave owners raping the negro slave women and impregnating them. pls tell me you're way smarter than that.

what was wrong with that line

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Dec 31, 2010 at 14:37:09 ]
Thorhawk do you have something against muslims? did they do something awful to you?

supposed? i take it you still don't believe that ever happened. even after dna testing? or slave owners raping the negro slave women and impregnating them. pls tell me you're way smarter than that.

what was wrong with that line

I said supposed because it hasn't been proved with absolute certainty. Some studies suggest it was his brother Randolph who was the father.
You ever click on a thread and wonder how it got from the original topic to the last post?

Thorhawk do you have something against muslims? did they do something awful to you?

Not in particular

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Dec 31, 2010 at 15:14:33 ]
Nobody cares about this record.

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Dec 31, 2010 at 15:15:17 ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
You ever click on a thread and wonder how it got from the original topic to the last post?

Talk about non-sequitur!
Share 49ersWebzone