• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
All I know is...

Blake Griffin > Jameer Nelson

at dunking
I think he hit his head on the ceiling last night...dude can jump
Griffin's Top 10 Dunks of November

I'm pretty sure he's gonna hit his face on the rim one of these days.
Blake Griffin is a monster.
John Wall is...nice at best. Too many turnovers for my liking.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

John Wall is better than "nice at best". Before his injury all the ROY talk was going his way. Each of these guys are terrific basketball players.

I'll respectfully disagree, Griffin has been having a crazy year and Wall has been good too but far more dominating performances so far from Blake.

As I said, Wall has to many TO's for my liking.

John Wall is better than "nice at best". Before his injury all the ROY talk was going his way. Each of these guys are terrific basketball players.

I'll respectfully disagree, Griffin has been having a crazy year and Wall has been good too but far more dominating performances so far from Blake.

Wall is averaging 18 points and 10 dimes and those numbers have declined since his injury. Those numbers are insane for a rookie, hell those are elite stats for a vet. And all that at only 1 TO more than Griffin who plays PF to his PG. Wall is well on his way to being one of the best pg's in the game, but that's not my point. He's far better already than a "nice (player) at best".

Yea those are great numbers. Maybe my definition of nice is different than yours.

I guess my point is when I look at Wall I dont see Derek Rose, Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul or Deron Williams. Obviously hes just a rook but I dont think will ever be in that class.

Agree to disagree, Blake IMO is and will be better.

Edit - Rondo in that class too

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Dec 2, 2010 at 17:34:09 ]

gotta disagree with you wall has been amazing its so muxh easier to come as a foward as dominate than a PG to come and dominate he leads the league in steals and is up there in assist and he can score to

wall is gonna be one of the best PG in the nba in 2 years
both griffin and wall are great players

and in another post you said you dont see him outting up numbers on rondo williams cp3 none of them were putting up walls numbers in there rookie year

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Dec 2, 2010 at 18:55:02 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Pity he plays for the Clippers....

Wall is averaging 18 points and 10 dimes and those numbers have declined since his injury. Those numbers are insane for a rookie, hell those are elite stats for a vet. And all that at only 1 TO more than Griffin who plays PF to his PG. Wall is well on his way to being one of the best pg's in the game, but that's not my point. He's far better already than a "nice (player) at best".

Yea those are great numbers. Maybe my definition of nice is different than yours.

I guess my point is when I look at Wall I dont see Derek Rose, Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul or Deron Williams. Obviously hes just a rook but I dont think will ever be in that class.

Agree to disagree, Blake IMO is and will be better.

Edit - Rondo in that class too

I agree that Griffin was definitely the top rookie last month. I won't say rookie of the year because this time last year, Brandon Jennings was the run away candidate for that honor. But I definitely think Wall will be up there with the Roses and Westbrooks of the NBA. None of them looked as good as Wall out of the gate and he looks like a special player when I watch him play.

The man keeps getting em.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

The man keeps getting em.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/DoubleD.jsp?league=00&season=22010&conf=OVERALL&position=0&splitType=9&splitScope=GAME&qualified=Y&yearsExp=-1&splitDD=
Share 49ersWebzone