LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

OTHER SPORTS POSTERS, NEED INPUT....

IMO, there are too many pinned thread in this Forum.

Here's an idea (feel free to shoot it down):

How about whoever is the current champion in each league have the official thread pinned (for the year they are champion) and the unpin the rest?

Thoughts??

just leave it the way it is?

the threads that get the most traffic are pinned. isn't that the way its supposed to work?
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
just leave it the way it is
stop arguing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you just pin the lakers and angels thread and unpin the rest.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
stop arguing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you just pin the lakers and angels thread and unpin the rest.

This

• jrg
  • Veteran
Why does it matter? Is it causing server issues for Webbie? Taking up too much space for him? If not, I gotta say "If it isn't broke, why try fixing it?"
Originally posted by jrg:
Why does it matter? Is it causing server issues for Webbie? Taking up too much space for him? If not, I gotta say "If it isn't broke, why try fixing it?"

because it looks tacky and weird as f**k having 27 different pinned threads.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Unpin the UFC and the Sharks thread.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I see 6. And one of them don't even need to be there..do we really need Forum Rules in every section? Forum Rules is already posted at the top of the actual FORUM PAGE under "Rules" why do we need a thread for it too? With that said, I don't think 5 pinned threads is much..considering Oliver's request is to have a pinned thread for each champion (NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, etc)..so not much would change anyway.

Only thing I'd say is remove the FORUM RULES thread and the rest is fine w/ me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Or only pin "General" threads...kind of like the General NBA Discussion thread..the General MLB discussion thread...etc.

Every thread like the Lakers thread and Giants thread...and Sharks thread..and UFC thread, get enough activity in them that they'd always stay at the top of the forum to begin with.

I actually like that idea the most.

I like the fact that they're out of the way up top. I see it as more cluttered if they were unpinned and getting bumped constantly.

this
The only one I've ever thought about unpinning was the Sharks thread.

The Warriors/Lakers/Giants/MMA thread get way too much traffic. Actually, I kind of think Other Sports is the most organized of all the sub-forums because of the pinned threads.
Thanks for shooting down the idea, folks. Carry on.

What they all said.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
just leave it the way it is
Share 49ersWebzone