LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Sports conspiracy theories

Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by domesik:

Yeah, the one that was an actual NBA ref, who has actual inside knowledge. But for me personally, I didn't wait for Tim to come out, every NBA fan other then the Faker nation thought and knew the same thing after game 6. Even your own LA times articles the next day brought up that something was fishy. Hey, I'm not saying the Kings are better then the Fakers, they have 10 titles in the last 30 year and the Kings have none. Its just that your 2002 one has an * on it. Faker fans make themselves look like flaming homers when they try to argue 2002, its actually funny. Fakers fans are like women, they can't let Facts eff up their argument.

I see. Your arguments are so well reasoned and unbiased, that I think you have convinced me.

Well, I have noticed that so far not one person has actually disputed any of the specific calls in the series I have brought up. Typical, which is the reason why I said I don't try to convince people anymore about that series. So respectfully I have to say I don't care about convincing you. And if yall think a couple posts in this thread is my argument.....ha. Man, if I only saved the 100's and 100's of pages I've written on on this. See I don't want to spend another 15 or so hours getting all my articles together, youtube vids, sit here and try to slow mo video for you and talk you through the play and explain why that call is or isn't a foul. I wish I saved all that stuff, but I didn't. And I play the game, have my whole life, I didn't need Ralph Nader to tell me anything. I know what a foul is and is not, I know if two players make contact or if they don't. Really, anyone that wants to argue that those calls in game 6 were legit either have never played the game and literally don't know what the call or non call should have been, or THEIR bias creates a lie in their head about that call and they are just full of S.

Go back to game 6 with that Pollard Shaq call (think it was Pollards 5th foul, late 3rd, early 4th) and try to sit here and tell me that that was a hack. You can't, hence the reason I don't go DEEP into a discussion on this anymore, Faker come back is always game 5 out of bounds call ( 1 call, and you still had the last possession to win that game, Kinda like your "the Kings had game 7 comeback") , missed free throws (not a foul call) airball 3's (again, not a foul call), the Kings choked (AGAIN, that is a mental issue, NOT A FOUL CALL). Show me one post where I have defended the Kings play in game 7, show me where I said they hit 90% FT's. You can't.

What I'm saying and can prove (if I thought anyone was actually open minded enough to be proved wrong) is that the Ref's BY THEIR FOUL CALLS, AND NON CALLS, AND NOTHING ELSE, created a field that was not level in that series and subsequently cost the Kings A CHANCE at an NBA championship.

Now that was 3 paragraphs!

Go Niners!!
There's beating a dead horse, and then there's beating a dead horse to the point of dying yourself from exhaustion. I feel this subject has headed toward the latter.

8 years of this s**t.

Yeah, the one that was an actual NBA ref, who has actual inside knowledge. But for me personally, I didn't wait for Tim to come out, every NBA fan other then the Faker nation thought and knew the same thing after game 6. Even your own LA times articles the next day brought up that something was fishy. Hey, I'm not saying the Kings are better then the Fakers, they have 10 titles in the last 30 year and the Kings have none. Its just that your 2002 one has an * on it. Faker fans make themselves look like flaming homers when they try to argue 2002, its actually funny. Fakers fans are like women, they can't let Facts eff up their argument.

I see. Your arguments are so well reasoned and unbiased, that I think you have convinced me.

Well, I have noticed that so far not one person has actually disputed any of the specific calls in the series I have brought up. Typical, which is the reason why I said I don't try to convince people anymore about that series. So respectfully I have to say I don't care about convincing you. And if yall think a couple posts in this thread is my argument.....ha. Man, if I only saved the 100's and 100's of pages I've written on on this. See I don't want to spend another 15 or so hours getting all my articles together, youtube vids, sit here and try to slow mo video for you and talk you through the play and explain why that call is or isn't a foul. I wish I saved all that stuff, but I didn't. And I play the game, have my whole life, I didn't need Ralph Nader to tell me anything. I know what a foul is and is not, I know if two players make contact or if they don't. Really, anyone that wants to argue that those calls in game 6 were legit either have never played the game and literally don't know what the call or non call should have been, or THEIR bias creates a lie in their head about that call and they are just full of S.

Go back to game 6 with that Pollard Shaq call (think it was Pollards 5th foul, late 3rd, early 4th) and try to sit here and tell me that that was a hack. You can't, hence the reason I don't go DEEP into a discussion on this anymore, Faker come back is always game 5 out of bounds call ( 1 call, and you still had the last possession to win that game, Kinda like your "the Kings had game 7 comeback") , missed free throws (not a foul call) airball 3's (again, not a foul call), the Kings choked (AGAIN, that is a mental issue, NOT A FOUL CALL). Show me one post where I have defended the Kings play in game 7, show me where I said they hit 90% FT's. You can't.

What I'm saying and can prove (if I thought anyone was actually open minded enough to be proved wrong) is that the Ref's BY THEIR FOUL CALLS, AND NON CALLS, AND NOTHING ELSE, created a field that was not level in that series and subsequently cost the Kings A CHANCE at an NBA championship.

Go Niners!!

You're right, you are over it.

The refs didn't cost the Kings a chance, the Kings cost the Kings a chance, and that's from a Laker hater.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Go Niners!!

The refs didn't cost the Kings a chance, the Kings cost the Kings a chance, and that's from a Laker hater.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say the refs cost the Kings a chance. Because at that point in game 6, even though we had a lucky call at the end of game 5, we had a chance to go to the finals. I'm not going to say it was fixed or whatever but pretty much everyone else knows atleast that the calls in game 6 was really bad. So technically you can say the refs cost the Kings a chance at a title because they did their job so horribly. Unfortunately, the Kings had 1 more chance themselves and blew it but still if you win game 6 then game 7 never happens.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

Go Niners!!

I like how it is assumed that I'm a Laker's fan too, because I didn't find his argument persuasive.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Go Niners!!

I don't think it's unreasonable to say the refs cost the Kings a chance. Because at that point in game 6, even though we had a lucky call at the end of game 5, we had a chance to go to the finals. I'm not going to say it was fixed or whatever but pretty much everyone else knows atleast that the calls in game 6 was really bad. So technically you can say the refs cost the Kings a chance at a title because they did their job so horribly. Unfortunately, the Kings had 1 more chance themselves and blew it but still if you win game 6 then game 7 never happens.

Although, this is HUGE.

It's like a painter who makes a perfect painting only to have someone spill something on it and saying, "Oh don't worry, you can make another one just like it."
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Go Niners!!

Although, this is HUGE.

It's like a painter who makes a perfect painting only to have someone spill something on it and saying, "Oh don't worry, you can make another one just like it."

That's exactly my point.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
NBA games are not fixed. No way

Being sarcastic
I think the argument here is the Lakers won the game and have the trophy.

You know how many teams could go back in time? The 9ers with the phantom hold against the cowboys. The braves with the safe call on buster Posey in game one that put him in scoring position to score the only run of the game, when he was clearly out.

ANY TEAM that played against the kings in the vlade flopping days.

s**t happens. Refs blow calls. But the ref's don't actually play the game. They can't change things that drastically
Share 49ersWebzone