***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
I love Pavel Buchnevich.
5 of last 6 Wins…

clawing back in
dafuq lol

8-1 in last 9, team is on a tear
Damn, Barclay Goodrow took a puck to the face last game, his eye, damn, bruised, but in the lineup vs the Sharks tonight.
Originally posted by jrg:
I love Pavel Buchnevich.

I miss Buch, but we probably couldn't afford him plus what we paid Mika, Fox, plus Panarin, Kreider, Igor, plus new deals for Kakko, who's on fire, plus Strome is a UFA, I hope they can bring him back, if not, need to get something for him, but I don't want them to trade him.
Wow, what a game, on the edge of my seat the entire game after Strome got the only goal, 1 point behind Washington for 1st in Metropolitan division.
Looks like Igor's injury isn't too serious, according to Gallant.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I love Pavel Buchnevich.

I miss Buch, but we probably couldn't afford him plus what we paid Mika, Fox, plus Panarin, Kreider, Igor, plus new deals for Kakko, who's on fire, plus Strome is a UFA, I hope they can bring him back, if not, need to get something for him, but I don't want them to trade him.

Buch has fit in perfectly. He has been on the 2nd line w/ Vladimir Tarasenko and Robert Thomas. By far my favorite line so far this season. 4th on the team with points. Thomas is 4th in the NHL in assists and is helping Tarasenko and Buch quite a bit.

Brandon Saad and Pavel Buchnevich have been amazing. Now if everyone on the damn team could stop getting COVID. Had to call an emergency goaltender last game.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Looks like Igor's injury isn't too serious, according to Gallant.

Thank god, Igor looked pissed, couldn't put any weight on his right leg, thought the worse.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I love Pavel Buchnevich.

Buch has fit in perfectly. He has been on the 2nd line w/ Vladimir Tarasenko and Robert Thomas. By far my favorite line so far this season. 4th on the team with points. Thomas is 4th in the NHL in assists and is helping Tarasenko and Buch quite a bit.

Brandon Saad and Pavel Buchnevich have been amazing. Now if everyone on the damn team could stop getting COVID. Had to call an emergency goaltender last game.

Buch is a really good player, glad he's doing well.

https://www.nhl.com/news/ducks-trevor-zegras-reaction-to-sonny-milano-goal/c-328776770?tid=281396148
In the words of all the bikini influencers on IG Gore follows 'my heart is so full'
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
That was amazing
My boy Landy

Share 49ersWebzone