There are 217 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
6-1-0

Eichel to Vegas, https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/32549854/buffalo-sabres-trade-jack-eichel-vegas-golden-knights

The return for Buffalo is Peyton Krebs, Alex Tuch , a 2022 first-round draft pick and a 2023 third-rounder, sources confirmed. Vegas will also get a draft pick as part of the deal.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Eichel to Vegas, https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/32549854/buffalo-sabres-trade-jack-eichel-vegas-golden-knights

The return for Buffalo is Peyton Krebs, Alex Tuch , a 2022 first-round draft pick and a 2023 third-rounder, sources confirmed. Vegas will also get a draft pick as part of the deal.

Im not sure how I feel about giving up Krebs. Dude was gonna be a star. There's a good chance Eichel doesn't even play this season. But don't get me wrong, Eichel is a still a super star too and a missing piece we have been needing for awhile. His major neck surgery just worries me.
[ Edited by braap49er on Nov 4, 2021 at 7:36 AM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:

Im not sure how I feel about giving up Krebs. Dude was gonna be a star. There's a good chance Eichel doesn't even play this season. But don't get me wrong, Eichel is a still a super star too and a missing piece we have been needing for awhile. His major neck surgery just worries me.

You paid a lot for a shiny new toy with a crack. Better hope the glue holds up!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

😂. He'll be good to go by 2024 lol
Originally posted by frankieuc68:

😂. He'll be good to go by 2024 lol
There was a lot of chatter about the Ducks trading for him. I'm glad they didn't - the cost was way too high and the risk too great. VGK can afford to blow this trade given their depth. The Ducks couldn't.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
4 defenders.....

Originally posted by jrg:
4 defenders.....

Damn
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 6, 2021 at 7:41 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
4 defenders.....

Damn

I watched live, I was pissed, tied the game, ended up losing to them in OT, McDavid is the best player in the NHL, he beat 4 players, 5 if you include the Goalie.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Gibson was a damn brick wall
My Rangers at 10-3-3, with 23 points, 3rd in the Metropolitan division, but man, Sammy Blais done for the season, got hit low by PK Subban, tore his ACL.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Blais

Reaves beat some ass lately though
Top team v the hottest team tonight. Who'da thunk it?
Blais

Reaves beat some ass lately though

Oh yeah, Reaves has been awesome, he's really rubbed off on guys like Trouba, Mika, Panarin, Lindgren, Fox, guys are being way more aggressive, love it. Reaves don't take any crap, also guys like Kevin Rooney, Greg McKegg, 4th line guys are more aggressive, this team was soft under David Quinn, & Jeff Gorton's regime, now they're doing pretty good, Lafreniere & Kakko looking good, Kakko more so, but Laffy is coming on, K'Andre is also getting more aggressive, I like Patrik Nemeth, he's helped get the defenders more aggressive , plus he's been really good so far, blocking shots, savings potential goals, and man Shesterkin looks amazing, Georgiev, ehh
Share 49ersWebzone