LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 195 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

spammed 12 regulars, will go from there on filling the league
Not bad, at 5 already.

SDN79
Braap

And I forget who the other 2's screen names are on here.

Any rule, scoring, draft date and time I'm open too. We won't be drafting for another month or so so plenty of time to tell me to change stuff.
At 7....

1 more and an 8 team league which works. Ideally I'd like to hit 12 but I'm good with 8

I don't know why but previously I couldn't renew the old league. Ofcourse today the link pops up to renew the old league after I created a new one
If you know anyone that'd be interested please invite/let me know.

would really like 10
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I thought I said, but I'm in
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
HOCKEY!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1-0-0

Stars have a few injuries but they look bad. Look incredibly slow.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Kyrou and Kostin

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 18, 2021 at 11:13 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
4-0-0

7-3 win even without Saad, Buchnevich, Sundqvist

My Rangers off to a great start, 4-1-1, 4 straight wins on the road, but Georgiev needs to improve, we got lucky with the Senators goalie getting hurt, impressed by the new Rangers, Reaves, Blais, Nemeth, Goodrow, also love the new intensity of the team, also happy for Mika, 8yr deal worth $8.5M a yr, now gotta get Adam Fox extended, likely in the $10M a yr range, won the trophy for best Defensemen in the league in 2020-2021. Sucks about Vitali Kravtsov issue, I get wanting to send him down to get more time, I think he should have just went to AHL, but I get his frustration, was supposed to be a top 6 Forward, now he wants out, just like Lias Andersson all over again, hope we can get a 2nd rd pick like we did with Lias or more.
Share 49ersWebzone