LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

No quinn biggest lopsided win in over 35 years Coincidence I don't think so t shows more how this guy has to go!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RIP Bobby Plager

[ Edited by jrg on Mar 25, 2021 at 3:16 AM ]
hmm statistically Dallas has a good shot at getting the last spot in playoffs. This assuming they steamroll Detroit who they have 4-straight games....

Seguin is expected to rejoin the team by end of season and Dallas could suddenly become a dangerous team in playoffs

Also for Rookies, Kaprizov gets all the love, with .84 ppg. But Jason Robertson on Dallas is actually scoring at a slightly higher pace. Karpizov is 23 and played in KHL, whereas Robo is 21 and a true a rookie.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 19, 2021 at 10:22 AM ]
never really done daily fantasy but did it last night. Got a W due to McDavid going off in 3rd period + Marc Stone.

Got 3 teams tonight.

One just Kings/Ducks specific and rolling with Doughty, Comtois, Athanasiou and Drysdale (4 player draft). W
Second a 12 player draft with Marner, Horvat, Benn, Doughty, Gurianov, Anderson-Dolan, and Gourde L
Third Salary Cap version with Horvat, Point, Gurianov, Killorn, Robertson, Drysdale, Dumoulin, Oettinger, Matthews L

So goooo Drysdalem Doughty, Gurianov, and Horvat!
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 21, 2021 at 2:54 PM ]
My Rangers are 6 points back of the Bruins for the 4th spot in the East, need to make up some ground, the slow start really hurt them, but they've been really good as of late. Lafreniere looks legit, Adam Fox may be one of the best defenseman in the NHL. K'Andre Miller looks great in yr 1. Kakko is developing, Buchnevich is on fire, Kreider's slowed down, but Mika is back to his pre 2020-2021 season, he did have COVID, so it could have effected him. Really happy with the development of this team, plus they have some nice prospects ready to come over for 2021-2022 season, which is targeted to start in October.

The 2021-22 Rangers could have a deep team, and all 3 2018 1st round picks, RW Vitali Kravtsov, LD K'Andre Miller, & RD Nils Lundkvist, plus 2019 1st rd pick RW Kaapo Kakko, and 2020 1st rounders LW Alexis Lafreniere, and RD Braden Schneider.

Some key RFAs to lock up, Buchnevich & Shesterkin are arbitration eligible, while Chytil, Lindgren are regular RFAs, plus we have the Seattle Kraken expansion draft coming up.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
My Rangers are 6 points back of the Bruins for the 4th spot in the East, need to make up some ground, the slow start really hurt them, but they've been really good as of late. Lafreniere looks legit, Adam Fox may be one of the best defenseman in the NHL. K'Andre Miller looks great in yr 1. Kakko is developing, Buchnevich is on fire, Kreider's slowed down, but Mika is back to his pre 2020-2021 season, he did have COVID, so it could have effected him. Really happy with the development of this team, plus they have some nice prospects ready to come over for 2021-2022 season, which is targeted to start in October.

The 2021-22 Rangers could have a deep team, and all 3 2018 1st round picks, RW Vitali Kravtsov, LD K'Andre Miller, & RD Nils Lundkvist, plus 2019 1st rd pick RW Kaapo Kakko, and 2020 1st rounders LW Alexis Lafreniere, and RD Braden Schneider.

Some key RFAs to lock up, Buchnevich & Shesterkin are arbitration eligible, while Chytil, Lindgren are regular RFAs, plus we have the Seattle Kraken expansion draft coming up.

NYR have rebuilt well, especially after trading away many key players just what 2 years ago?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

NYR have rebuilt well, especially after trading away many key players just what 2 years ago?

Oh yeah they have rebuilt really well, like our 49ers have. It's been done with great drafting, solid signings, and good trades.

The last 3 years the Rangers had 6 1st round picks, in 2021-2022 season all 6 could be on the team, 5 for sure.

2020- LW Alexis Lafreniere & RD Braden Schneider
2019- RW Kaapo Kakko
2018- RW Vitali Kravtsov, LD K'Andre Miller, & RD Nils Lundkvist

Plus they traded a 2020 3rd round pick(that turned into a 2nd) for RD Adam Fox, who is among the best Defenseman in the NHL IMO.

They also drafted C Filip Chytil in the 2017 in the 1st rd, traded for LD Ryan Lindgren, found G Igor Shesterkin in the 4th round in 2014, added C Mika Zibanejad via trade, signed LW Artemi Panarin, who IMO is one of the best players in the NHL, they also traded for & signed a solid RD Jacob Trouba. They've done well. Other draftees like LD Zac Jones. Their farm system(if you want to call it) is top 2 with the Los Angeles Kings, so much quality prospects, I'm pleased with the team, had they not gotten off to a bad start they'd be in the playoffs for sure IMO, they're a better team than 5th in the East. But the future is bright.

As for my Rockets, I hope they end up with a top 4 pick, otherwise OKC will swap it with MIA's pick, I really like Jalen Suggs.

Oh yeah they have rebuilt really well, like our 49ers have. It's been done with great drafting, solid signings, and good trades.

The last 3 years the Rangers had 6 1st round picks, in 2021-2022 season all 6 could be on the team, 5 for sure.

2019- RW Kaapo Kakko

Plus they traded a 2020 3rd round pick(that turned into a 2nd) for RD Adam Fox, who is among the best Defenseman in the NHL IMO.

They also drafted C Filip Chytil in the 2017 in the 1st rd, traded for LD Ryan Lindgren, found G Igor Shesterkin in the 4th round in 2014, added C Mika Zibanejad via trade, signed LW Artemi Panarin, who IMO is one of the best players in the NHL, they also traded for & signed a solid RD Jacob Trouba. They've done well. Other draftees like LD Zac Jones. Their farm system(if you want to call it) is top 2 with the Los Angeles Kings, so much quality prospects, I'm pleased with the team, had they not gotten off to a bad start they'd be in the playoffs for sure IMO, they're a better team than 5th in the East. But the future is bright.

As for my Rockets, I hope they end up with a top 4 pick, otherwise OKC will swap it with MIA's pick, I really like Jalen Suggs.

Damn do my Sharks need a real rebuild right about now.

2019- RW Kaapo Kakko

Damn do my Sharks need a real rebuild right about now.

For as much flack that David Quinn(HC), and Jeff Gorton(GM) get, they've done a excellent job of rebuilding the team, DQ isn't the best HC, but the team plays hard for him, so he's won the locker room over.

Now only if my Rockets could win over Stephen Silas Lol. Right now the Rockets have the worst record in the NBA, they better lose out, get that #1 pick(if they win the lottery), take Jalen Suggs, I love the idea of a Suggs/Porter Jr. backcourt.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/hDqV0ZD/08-E26-D7-B-5253-4-ADB-8-E56-88-CDFFC8-A1-EE.jpg[/img]

how do I upload pictures? The image thing never works. This sucks
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 28, 2021 at 9:59 PM ]

Idk, I also have the same issue.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on May 2, 2021 at 4:24 PM ]
Well, Stars are pretty much dead. We'd need Nashville to have an epic collapse.

Maybe its for the best, need Seguin, Radulov, and Hintz to get healthy. Would be nice to have Bishop back as well but I feel like his career may be done.
For as much flack that David Quinn(HC), and Jeff Gorton(GM) get, they've done a excellent job of rebuilding the team, DQ isn't the best HC, but the team plays hard for him, so he's won the locker room over.

Now only if my Rockets could win over Stephen Silas Lol. Right now the Rockets have the worst record in the NBA, they better lose out, get that #1 pick(if they win the lottery), take Jalen Suggs, I love the idea of a Suggs/Porter Jr. backcourt.

So much for the great job Gorton and davidson fired. Drury most likely to replace gorton and here comes the messiah to save this organization once again!!!!
Quinn will be gone at season's end hes a sitting duck!!
Caps vs Rangers is helluva game right now. 6 fights in 6 minutes.
Share 49ersWebzone