There are 152 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
I was going to put stay classy my friend picture..but you're right

the icelandiers were 11 million over and no one brings them up and screw vegas they were gift wrapped a team so you should be the last one complaining my friend!!!!

Dude.. maybe you meant Braap. Dude still mad losing to the Habs.But you're right this system is messed up when it comes to manipulating the cap. NHL is just a big joke sometimes.
Dude.. maybe you meant Braap. Dude still mad losing to the Habs.But you're right this system is messed up when it comes to manipulating the cap. NHL is just a big joke sometimes.

Yes I was don't now how I quoted you instead sorry.lol
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

Yes I was don't now how I quoted you instead sorry.lol

Lol, it's all good! Braap can't take defeats easily especially at conference finals where his team is the favorite..understandable.
2 hours until Kraken Time.
Free agency already underway?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pavel Buchnevich
Draft on right now...
https://streamable.com/qsify9

Glad to see Ovi staying with the Caps for 5 years.
MAF to #@)^#%# % Chicago. My kid is devastated.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Glad to see Ovi staying with the Caps for 5 years.

me too, a legend here in the DC area.
Originally posted by jrg:
Pavel Buchnevich

Dont get too excited he's another krieder plays when he wants too.Although i would have rather signed him to that contract instead of krieder.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
MAF to #@)^#%# % Chicago. My kid is devastated.

Where is Braap? With the MAF trade, is this a move for a big signing or trade? Eichel trade or a Landoskog signing?
Landy staying an Av for 8 more years.

Grubauer signed with the Kraken though.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Landy staying an Av for 8 more years.

Grubauer signed with the Kraken though.
And the goalie market dried up. Maybe MAF wants to play in Col as it seems like he doesn't want to play for Chi?
Share 49ersWebzone