Schwartz with hatty in elimination, lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
Schwartz

Congrats, hopefully see you guys next round for a rematch from a few years back

Schwartz with hatty in elimination, lol

Thanks man...yeah lets hope so. Can't stand Preds fans and obviously want the home ice.

Hell yeah. Hatty in the elimination AND the tip in to win Game 5 w/ 15 seconds left.

My voice is about gone after that series.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Song is so dumb...but just keeps working

• jrg
  • Veteran
Also...listening to the radio after the game. Stars/Preds don't play til Monday. If Preds win and it goes 7....the Blues may have near a week off.
Also...listening to the radio after the game. Stars/Preds don't play til Monday. If Preds win and it goes 7....the Blues may have near a week off.

That seems like a bad thing in hockey.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:

That seems like a bad thing in hockey.

I'm indifferent for this years team. If they were streaking, I'd want to play....tomorrow.

With the Blues, they just went through one grueling heavy weight fight. That series was as close as it could get. Multiple guys are pretty banged up.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just so f**king dope....wish I could've got tickets tonight building was going nuts all night
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 20, 2019 at 9:03 PM ]
Blues up 2-0 heading to the 3rd

Outshooting them 25-6 including 16-1 in the 2nd

Nice job jets didnt deserve to win if you cant win one game at home.Hey at least the blues helped the rangers this time 16-18th pick alot better then i expected we would get when they made the hayes deal.LOL.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Nice job jets didnt deserve to win if you cant win one game at home.Hey at least the blues helped the rangers this time 16-18th pick alot better then i expected we would get when they made the hayes deal.LOL.

You can still root for Zucc!
Nice, hopefully the Sharks and Knights beat the crap out of each other in game 7.

Go Avs.

I'm not really paying attention and haven't all season to hockey except for STL Blues in the playoffs since I live in MO, plus seeing who advances between sharks and golden knights and that crazy double OT finish. The football version of that is 49ers versus Raiders in the Super Bowl so basically f**k the VGK.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Nice, hopefully the Sharks and Knights beat the crap out of each other in game 7.

Go Avs.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Go Avs.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
You can still root for Zucc!

Oh I will hope they finish off trashville tonight.If they can make it to the confrence finals I promise you i will root for them the rest of the ways.Go Stars!!!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
GO SHARKS..DONT FAIL ME
Share 49ersWebzone