LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Reddit doesn't represent most Sharks fans, just really the young ones. As a Sharks fan I'm rooting for you all to beat Boston.

Yeah, I'm sure that's not the fanbase as a whole, just surprising.

Thanks man

Not all sharks fans are like that, but most are. I do respect Garce on this forum

yeah your 2 years of rich history of knowing Sharks and hockey fans in general.
Reddit doesn't represent most Sharks fans, just really the young ones. As a Sharks fan I'm rooting for you all to beat Boston.

Yeah, I'm sure that's not the fanbase as a whole, just surprising.

Thanks man

Not all sharks fans are like that, but most are. I do respect Garce on this forum

Lol so much this.
Shark's just ran outta gas again. Out physically got a beating
Once again you're all bitter as f**k. I can take it though, keep the hate rolling in. Same old sorry ass Sharts.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I will say I think the hit on Hertl should've resulted in a PP
I will say I think the hit on Hertl should've resulted in a PP

That one I didn't think was as bad as the one on Pavelski, but the Power Play was trash all series, so it wouldn't have made a difference.

I didn't think the Sharks were the better team in the series, and credit to StL for playing tougher, but I thought both teams were pretty evenly matched through four games.

It just sucks to go out with 3 of your best playmakers off the ice. I feel like the series was cheapened because of that.

I've been watching and playing sports all my life. I have friends who are die hard sharks fans. Just because I've been a diehard knights fan for 2 years doesn't mean I don't know the sharks have sucked straight a*****e for the past 26 years. I've experienced sharks fan personally at games here. I see how they are. They've sat next to us, tried fighting an old man behind them. And I see how 90% of you are on here.
[ Edited by braap49er on May 22, 2019 at 3:44 PM ]
I've been watching and playing sports all my life. I have friends who are die hard sharks fans. Just because I've been a diehard knights fan for 2 years doesn't mean I don't know the sharks have sucked straight a*****e for the past 26 years. I've experienced sharks fan personally at games here. I see how they are. They've sat next to us, tried fighting an old man behind them. And I see how 90% of you are on here.

Sucked a*****e?

Over past 20 years the winningest most franchises:
1. Detroit Redwings
2. San Jose Sharks
3. Dallas Stars
4. Boston Bruins
5. St. Louis Blues
6. Washington Capitals
7. New Jersey Devils
8. Philadelphia Flyers
9. Pittsburgh Penguins
10. Ottawa Senators

Sharks haven't been able to win the Cup, its true. But you should be careful for attacking them, you don't know how long it will take Vegas.

Longest Cup Droughts:
1. Toronto - 50 years
2. St. Louis - 50 years
3. Buffalo - 47 years
4. Vancouver - 47 years
5. Philadelphia - 42 years

10. San Jose - 26 years
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Sucked a*****e?

Over past 20 years the winningest most franchises:
1. Detroit Redwings
2. San Jose Sharks
3. Dallas Stars
4. Boston Bruins
5. St. Louis Blues
6. Washington Capitals
7. New Jersey Devils
8. Philadelphia Flyers
9. Pittsburgh Penguins
10. Ottawa Senators

Sharks haven't been able to win the Cup, its true. But you should be careful for attacking them, you don't know how long it will take Vegas.

Longest Cup Droughts:
1. Toronto - 50 years
2. St. Louis - 50 years
3. Buffalo - 47 years
4. Vancouver - 47 years
5. Philadelphia - 42 years

10. San Jose - 26 years

All that winning and no cups. That's even worse. Thank you
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^

Uhhh.....it's worse for Blues

and you should probably wait till after your team won a cup to gloat about not winning it, you just come off as the butthurt loser now
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on May 22, 2019 at 4:46 PM ]

and you should probably wait till after your team won a cup to gloat about not winning it, you just come off as the butthurt loser now

Not really, I had my fun yesterday when the Sharks got eliminated. Now I'm trying to move on and watch the Blues win a cup. People just like to keep commentating on my posts and I respond. GO BLUES GO!

Not really, I had my fun yesterday when the Sharks got eliminated. Now I'm trying to move on and watch the Blues win a cup. People just like to keep commentating on my posts and I respond. GO BLUES GO!

Yet if the Blues had been playing Vegas in that series and beat you, you would have been an obnoxious child about it to jrg.

Not a single Sharks fan has been as much of a poor sport on here as you have.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Yet if the Blues had been playing Vegas in that series and beat you, you would have been an obnoxious child about it to jrg.

I don't think so, it's how the sharks won that pissed me off mostly. And we have become a rival with the Sharks since we came in the league. And if you say that we aren't rivals then you're blind and don't watch the games. I can definitely name one poor sport and his name is Niners99. You talked s**t the day I made the VGK thread. You're on the first page, way before the playoffs even started
[ Edited by braap49er on May 22, 2019 at 5:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:

I don't think so, it's how the sharks won that pissed me off mostly. And we have become a rival with the Sharks since we came in the league. And if you say that we aren't rivals then you're blind and don't watch the games. I can definitely name one poor sport and his name is Niners99. You talked s**t the day I made the VGK thread. You're on the first page, way before the playoffs even started

lol making fun of you for being a rabid fan of a brand new expansion team isnt being a poor sport. Pretty much everyone has laughed at you for that.

The Sharks won because when it mattered, they stepped up, and Vegas crapped their pants. Pure and simple. If that pisses you off, blame your own team.
Share 49ersWebzone