LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by Garce:
Boston in 4 - I'm not even salty, I think they are that good. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

Get out of here. GO BLUES GO. You're so bitter. BABY SHARK DODODODODO
[ Edited by braap49er on May 21, 2019 at 9:02 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Stars in 7
Avs in 6
Jackets in 7
Isles in 6

Stars 6
Sharks 6
Bruins 5
Canes 7

Blues in 7
Sharks in 6
Bruins in 5
Canes in 7

4/4 on teams

Next round:

Blues in 6
Canes in 6

Correct again.

Stanley Cup?

Blues in 6.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
Boston in 4 - I'm not even salty, I think they are that good. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

Just ignore. Clearly their predictions have been accurate so far. I remember even hearing wErE nOt eVeN wOrRiEd aBoUt tHe bLuEs!

Blues in 6.

Grats man

Vegas blew a 3-1 lead.

You're one cringey dude.
Originally posted by Niners99:

You're one cringey dude.

I'm a cringey dude because the Sharks lost, but when the Knights lost I was constantly attacked for the past two months. Get out of here bitter ass sharks fan
  • jrg
  • Veteran
All you see from Sharks fans all over reddit is how the Blues are a "dirty" team. We were just out to injure there players blah blah blah. The Blues are just simply a physical team. We're players targeted? Absolutely, but there's a difference in trying to wear guys down and trying to injure them. Also, acting like wearing specific guys down is something new. Tarasenko is targeted every single night. It's why guys like Ryan Reaves are in the NHL.

But yeah all you see is Sharks fans harping at the fact that Vegas was up 3-1 and how glorious they were, but when they talk about the WCF there is no respect to their opponents and just name calling. I'm sure the fact that after the hand pass, they were outscored 12-2 had NOTHING to do with it. Yikes. If not for that game, the series could have been over in 5 games.

Oh well, on to the Bruins.
[ Edited by jrg on May 22, 2019 at 7:49 AM ]
All you see from Sharks fans all over reddit is how the Blues are a "dirty" team. We were just out to injure there players blah blah blah. The Blues are just simply a physical team. We're players targeted? Absolutely, but there's a difference in trying to wear guys down and trying to injure them. Also, acting like wearing specific guys down is something new. Tarasenko is targeted every single night. It's why guys like Ryan Reaves are in the NHL.

But yeah all you see is Sharks fans harping at the fact that Vegas was up 3-1 and how glorious they were, but when they talk about the WCF there is no respect to their opponents and just name calling. I'm sure the fact that after the hand pass, they were outscored 12-2 had NOTHING to do with it. Yikes. If not for that game, the series could be been over in 5 games.

Reddit doesn't represent most Sharks fans, just really the young ones. As a Sharks fan I'm rooting for you all to beat Boston.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Reddit doesn't represent most Sharks fans, just really the young ones. As a Sharks fan I'm rooting for you all to beat Boston.

Yeah, I'm sure that's not the fanbase as a whole, just surprising.

Thanks man
[ Edited by jrg on May 22, 2019 at 7:52 AM ]

Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Yeah, I'm sure that's not the fanbase as a whole, just surprising.

Thanks man

Not all sharks fans are like that, but most are. I do respect Garce on this forum
[ Edited by braap49er on May 22, 2019 at 8:31 AM ]

But yeah all you see is Sharks fans harping at the fact that Vegas was up 3-1 and how glorious they were, but when they talk about the WCF there is no respect to their opponents and just name calling. I'm sure the fact that after the hand pass, they were outscored 12-2 had NOTHING to do with it. Yikes. If not for that game, the series could have been over in 5 games.

I think a lot of hits the Blues do can be called for penalties. I don't think they are intentionally dirty. They play to punish the other team with borderline hits, and since its playoffs the Refs let it go.

Sharks certainly can't complain about Refs. Sharks have been a mess of a team the past 3-4 months with poor goaltending. Blaming the Blues for being dirty or the Refs is just bad excuses.

Just like Vegas blaming the Refs is a bad excuse, yes the 5min major was a bad a call but no reason to allow so many PP goals.

In sports, you have to expect bad calls. Good teams overcome it. Blues demolished the Sharks following the hand pass. That's what good teams do.

lol, this is coming from the guy that literally became a 'fan' of the blues after their 'favorite' team choked in the playoffs. if that's not the definition of 'bitter' than I don't know what is

I wouldn't call the blues a dirty team. They played physical with a good defensive gameplan and a hot goalie. As a sharks fan, all I wanted was some consistency in the refereeing. Credit to the blues for continuing to pound away but blind side hits to players like hertl and bouncing pavelski's head off the boards isn't part of hockey. Not saying that the sharks would have scored on any of those power plays but I would have liked to see at least hertl and pavelski play in an elimination game. At the end, the sharks ran out of depth and juice after two hard series' and the better team won.

You're one cringey dude.

I'm a cringey dude because the Sharks lost, but when the Knights lost I was constantly attacked for the past two months. Get out of here bitter ass sharks fan

You're cringey because you react to sports like an 8 year old with ADHD.

Sharks fans expect this to happen. Nobody is bitter or throwing a tantrum like you did when Vegas choked. Act like you've been familiar with hockey for longer than 2 years. Oh wait...

You're one cringey dude.

You're cringey because you react to sports like an 8 year old with ADHD.

Sharks fans expect this to happen. Nobody is bitter or throwing a tantrum like you did when Vegas choked. Act like you've been familiar with hockey for longer than 2 years. Oh wait...

and on top of that braap just fueled criticism for the last two months because he would utter things like, the knights were the best team in the playoffs!
Share 49ersWebzone