There are 185 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran

What a game!!!!! GO KNIGHTS GO!! GG jrg
[ Edited by braap49er on Jan 4, 2020 at 3:53 PM ]
any feedback on the fantasy league (settings/scoring)?

I think next year I'll boost up the goalie stats a bit since they don't play all 82 like a player.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
What a game!!!!! GO KNIGHTS GO!! GG jrg

GG. That was a crazy comeback.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
any feedback on the fantasy league (settings/scoring)?

I think next year I'll boost up the goalie stats a bit since they don't play all 82 like a player.

Seems fine for me, my only request would be maybe more than 1 IR spot.

I've had Tarasenko there all year, so any time someone hits it, I'm just kinda f**ked. Klingberg was on IR a little while ago and I just had to leave him on my bench.
Originally posted by jrg:

I've had Tarasenko there all year, so any time someone hits it, I'm just kinda f**ked. Klingberg was on IR a little while ago and I just had to leave him on my bench.

Good point, I have that problem with Crosby

One thing to consider, though: When you have a high number of managers that extra IR spot can really thin the talent pool.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

One thing to consider, though: When you have a high number of managers that extra IR spot can really thin the talent pool.

True, but there is plenty of talent out there just sitting and waiting. We have 20 goal scorers just sitting in FA right now. In an 8 team league, taking 8 of those guys out from the current FAs I don't think will make a huge difference.

• jrg
  • Veteran
And meanwhile, Klingberg is back to the IR....so I just have to bench him and basically be down a man for the week.

What the Penguins are doing with their mountain of injuries is insane.

Yeah an additional IR spot would be nice. Idk if you can hoard players, once they are free of injury you have to put them back on your roster.

f**kin goalie injuries are the worst.
Avs playing good again
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Fun ass night at the Skills competion! ASG tomorrow!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The All Star game last night was one of the more fun sporting events I've ever been to

Was dope as hell
SD with almost 550 points last week. Gave me a serious beat down.
Share 49ersWebzone