LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

S.F. Ginats Win The Division!

extremegiants.com is going bonkers right now!!!
With the niners sitting at 0-4, the sports gods have shown mercy on sf sports fans...
Congrats from a Braves fan. See ya Thursday night.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Baseball sucks!!

ugh not as much as you posting this for no reason
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Whew the Braves are lucky. I thought we were gonna play the Giants. The Ginats suck we will sweep them

LOL Ya. I'm sure the way the Braves played the entire last month should be giving you lots of confidence for the post season.

My horrible joke failed. I wasnt talking s**t about the Giants, i was talking about the Ginats. oh forget it nevermind
Whew the Braves are lucky. I thought we were gonna play the Giants. The Ginats suck we will sweep them

LOL Ya. I'm sure the way the Braves played the entire last month should be giving you lots of confidence for the post season.

My horrible joke failed. I wasnt talking s**t about the Giants, i was talking about the Ginats. oh forget it nevermind

How can you possibly like the Braves, Val? Is it because the Turner network was always showing their games when you were a kid?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

How can you possibly like the Braves, Val? Is it because the Turner network was always showing their games when you were a kid?

Exactly. TBS FTW

If i wasnt a Braves fan id probably have been a Dodger fan since thats who my older brother and dad are fans of
[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 4, 2010 at 11:09 AM ]

Exactly. TBS FTW

If i wasnt a Braves fan id probably have been a Dodger fan since thats who my older brother and dad are fans of

Well.. being a Dodger fan would have been HORRIBLE. As far as your joke.. didnt get it obviously.

Exactly. TBS FTW

I actually liked them as a kid for that reason, myself! And I lived in ATL for a while, too.

Anything is better than rooting for the Doy-yers, though!

Exactly. TBS FTW

Well.. being a Dodger fan would have been HORRIBLE. As far as your joke.. didnt get it obviously.

i was just making fun of the OPs putting Ginats instead of Giants

Exactly. TBS FTW

I actually liked them as a kid for that reason, myself! And I lived in ATL for a while, too.

Anything is better than rooting for the Doy-yers, though!

I knew i liked you for a reason, You former Braves fan you
^ I was like 9 years old and didn't know any better.
^ I was like 9 years old and didn't know any better.

Go Ginats!!!

If I had a dollar for everytime I said go ginats, I would have one dollar.

Go Ginats!
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Baseball sucks!!

ugh not as much as you posting this for no reason

This.

and baseball is one of the greatest games in the world.
Share 49ersWebzone