There are 250 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
It's a regualar KF reunion in here! Good to hear from you. Haven't seen you on KF lately.

I hope you know I'm kidding. That lady is nuts.

I do now . So she's nuts, huh?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
It's a regualar KF reunion in here! Good to hear from you. Haven't seen you on KF lately.

I hope you know I'm kidding. That lady is nuts.

I do now . So she's nuts, huh?
I think so. She's a good person but was was a nazi moderator over there. I think she burned out finally because you rarely see her now.
[ Edited by Muggins879 on Oct 13, 2011 at 2:43 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by rigs49:
All that KJ stuff got swept under the rug pretty good. I mean it got out and did make some news but it went away pretty nicely.

Yup. So much so that we elected him mayor. I mean you have to be a pretty sh*tty mayor (Heather Fargo) to lose out to a perv like KJ. But hey, he is getting us that sports and entertainment complex and possibly saved the Kings, so

What dirt do you have on KJ?

Sorry, page 82 I meant.

he can be as pervy as he wants as long as he's not like just raping everybody out there, IF he does a good job as mayor. Whats up dude, it's bmiller52 from kf.com

Ha! What up BMiller ?!

Not too much. Hoping they keep getting things done on the arena and I want this b******t lockout to be over. You?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Here's some snippet of what I read about Raley Field..

Raley Field was planned with the idea that it could eventually hold a major league team, and in an arguably easy manner to boot. What happened from conception to construction to change this?

Blame it on the rain

In Fall 1999/Winter 2000, Northern California was deluged with incredible amounts of rainfall. Raley Field had a short 9-month construction period, and the rain put the schedule severely in jeopardy. In addition, the team and West Sacramento wanted to adhere to a $40 million budget, which doesn't sound like much in terms of ballparks but at the time made Raley Field one of the most expensive minor league ballparks in history. Eventually, the ballpark opened over a month into the 2000 season. Coincidentally, the River Cats were forced to play home games at the Coliseum to high school basketball game sized crowds.

Rain made the construction period longer, which incurs additional labor cost. Precipitation also caused a rethink in the construction methods. Changes were made almost on the fly, including a major structural modification:

http://newballpark.org/2009/03/07/how-to-expand-a-minor-league-ballpark/
All that KJ stuff got swept under the rug pretty good. I mean it got out and did make some news but it went away pretty nicely.

Yup. So much so that we elected him mayor. I mean you have to be a pretty sh*tty mayor (Heather Fargo) to lose out to a perv like KJ. But hey, he is getting us that sports and entertainment complex and possibly saved the Kings, so

What dirt do you have on KJ?

Sorry, page 82 I meant.

he can be as pervy as he wants as long as he's not like just raping everybody out there, IF he does a good job as mayor. Whats up dude, it's bmiller52 from kf.com

Ha! What up BMiller ?!

Not too much. Hoping they keep getting things done on the arena and I want this b******t lockout to be over. You?

Same here. The biggest offseason for us in 10+ years and this sh*t happens. It's nice to see the Maloof's not being included in these arena meetings, nor have they been apart of the lockout meetings. I think this just further speaks to what we had discussed previously. Their time as owners is coming to an end.
Hoops may be returning soon.
Hoops may be returning soon.

championship
cant wait to see the Stormin' Mormon!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

JIMMER
I'm so damn pumped to see what we do in free agency. The Maloofs have no choice but to spend now (I still have my fingers crossed for Berkle to come in and swoop this team)

Last I heard a very long time ago, there were rumors about interest in Tyson Chandler and JJ Barrera. You guys have any new intel?

Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm so damn pumped to see what we do in free agency. The Maloofs have no choice but to spend now (I still have my fingers crossed for Berkle to come in and swoop this team)

Last I heard a very long time ago, there were rumors about interest in Tyson Chandler and JJ Barrera. You guys have any new intel?

supposedly we're still interested in Chandler. Thats from posts I read on realgm though so take with a grain of salt. Never heard the Barea rumor. We have enough guards on this team though assuming we re sign Thornton. Reke/Jimmer/Thornton trio should get almost all the guard minutes anyway.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

JIMMER

I want to see this!
we need to resign Sammie D and thornton
Man, Raiders and Niners have come up. Let us hope Sac and the Warriors come up. Sacramento REALLY needs it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
still not gonna win, lol
Share 49ersWebzone