LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

This game is getting silly.
  • dman
  • Veteran
KBE
Did you all hear Odom say "My thumb is broken" too?
lol well it was fun for the first quarter and a half.

Kobe will probably end with 40 15 15. Probably not more because he'll be icing his knees midway through the 4th quarter. If not earlier.

Hopefully the Kings can put up more of a fight to end the game.
My bad. Odom was just pulling a Paul Pierce.
WTF is Evans doing out there? He's gotta play smarter than that.
Oi, a Dalembert sighting.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
lol well it was fun for the first quarter and a half.

Kobe will probably end with 40 15 15. Probably not more because he'll be icing his knees midway through the 4th quarter. If not earlier.

Hopefully the Kings can put up more of a fight to end the game.

Our worthless coach left our best defender on the bench.
Now you done it, kid. You done pissed off Kobe.
That should be a double foul not just on Garcia. That was BS.

Kobe: still a p***y ass b***h.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Dude Kobe was getting into it with him, wtf do you expect Cisco to do let Kobe take his lunch money? Stupid foul because it gives you guys the ball back but I saw Kobe was the one swinging a fist in frustration there. It wasn't just Cisco. I mean for a player who is as aggressive as Kobe wtf do you expect Cisco to do, just bend over and hand Kobe a bottle of lube? Seriously? Of course Cisco's not going to back down.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Kobe: still a p***y ass b***h.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Dude Kobe was getting into it with him, wtf do you expect Cisco to do let Kobe take his lunch money? Stupid foul because it gives you guys the ball back but I saw Kobe was the one swinging a fist in frustration there. It wasn't just Cisco. I mean for a player who is as aggressive as Kobe wtf do you expect Cisco to do, just bend over and hand Kobe a bottle of lube? Seriously? Of course Cisco's not going to back down.

God damn! Calm down, man. I expect Garcia to do exactly what he did. He held Kobe a little too long, got the foul called on him, then held Kobe some more and got a reaction out of Kobe. Seems legit to me. He still pissed off Kobe and we all know how that can go.

Just sayin, man.
I'm f**king sick of Luther Head and Carl Landry.
Share 49ersWebzone