LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Exciting game tonight. 3-1? Damn, look at us. Wednesday will be a nice test.
Was at the game last night, Crawford was boo'd pre game as they were announcing who was reffing the game (might be why he called 10 fouls on us and only 1 on toronto). 1st half the announcement of Giants winning got the crowd loud but it was pretty subdued. Mid 3rd when Evans got back is when the crowd really started getting into it (when we actually started making a run). By the 4th, the chants for defense got pretty loud. Hopefully Arco will show that kind of support going forward and for a full game!

But it was great, got to hi 5 the players as they came out of the locker room. Evans is definitely one big guy and DMC wow,
[ Edited by ninerfan21 on Nov 2, 2010 at 8:10 AM ]
Lakers at Sac (my second favorite)

Come on Kings, beat they ass!

Wait, did I just jinx this with the JC Jinx.

Damn.
My life is almost complete. A couple more championships.

49ers-Check
Giants-Check
Minnesota Twins(Kirby Puckett need I say more)-Check

Mexico(World Cup)- Pending
USA(World Cup)-Pending
Sacramento Kings-(Pending)
Excited about tonights game. They are actually showing it on the Armed Forces Network(because they are playing the Lakers obviously) so I'll actually get the chance to see this team. Not expecting much from the Kings tonight as far as winning this basketball game but I'm just excited to see Cousins for the first time and all these young Kings playing together.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Excited about tonights game. They are actually showing it on the Armed Forces Network(because they are playing the Lakers obviously) so I'll actually get the chance to see this team. Not expecting much from the Kings tonight as far as winning this basketball game but I'm just excited to see Cousins for the first time and all these young Kings playing together.

Good luck, man. Enjoy the game!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Good luck, man. Enjoy the game!!!

Thanks.

I just hope the Kings can make a game of it tonight. They usually play the Lakers tough so hopefully that's the case as well tonight.
Kings hot to start. Lakers haven't played much D, yet.
Evans limps to the locker room at the end of the 1st after colliding with Odom on a bad pass from Blake. Didn't seem that bad, but not sure what happen. They were saying an ankle.
Ooo, they're saying Evans is doubtful to return.

Kings doing work against the Lakers bench plus Gasol. Gasol getting hammered down low with no calls.
Kings doing work against the Lakers bench plus Gasol. Gasol getting hammered down low with no calls.

Dalembert's playing good D. He's not backing down.
luther cant shoot for doodoo
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Dalembert's playing good D. He's not backing down.

On that last possession, Pau got fouled 3 different times with no call.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Tyreke back already
Share 49ersWebzone