First 2-1 start in 7 years.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Congrats.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Congrats.

Thanks man. I am really excited about our team. Both Reke and Cousins look great as young players, and Casspi is stepping up as that 3rd guy. I like our 8 man rotation including Landry, Dalembert, Beno, Garcia, and Head. Some depth, rebounding, and shooting. We look good so far, we've only played bad teams but still in the NBA unless you're an elite team most road games are hard.
Little steps, we will get things done this season.
Lakers at Kings Wednesday. You get us on the 2nd leg of a back to back, and 3rd game in 4 nights.
Lakers at Kings Wednesday. You get us on the 2nd leg of a back to back, and 3rd game in 4 nights.

Excuses already...someone knows their gonna lose....
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

Don't get me started, you. I'm merely pointing out the situation. You still have to deal with this sharp shooter and the gang:

Don't get me started, you. I'm merely pointing out the situation. You still have to deal with this sharp shooter and the gang:

• Speaking of the Wolves, don't be too hard on GM David Kahn for taking Wes Johnson over DeMarcus Cousins. The Wolves didn't think he'd be a fit next to Love. But that wasn't the biggest reason they passed. There was a bigger concern that Cousins would be too much to handle in the locker room -- especially on such a young team.

Those concerns, according to sources, are already being born out in Sacramento. While Cousins has played very well in the summer league, preseason and in the Kings' first three regular-season games, there are concerns.

Sources close to the Kings tell me that Cousins has earned his reputation for being difficult. Several players on the team have complained privately about his attitude and he's already butted heads with assistant coaches in practice.

thats from Chad Fords blog

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
• Speaking of the Wolves, don't be too hard on GM David Kahn for taking Wes Johnson over DeMarcus Cousins. The Wolves didn't think he'd be a fit next to Love. But that wasn't the biggest reason they passed. There was a bigger concern that Cousins would be too much to handle in the locker room -- especially on such a young team.

Those concerns, according to sources, are already being born out in Sacramento. While Cousins has played very well in the summer league, preseason and in the Kings' first three regular-season games, there are concerns.

Sources close to the Kings tell me that Cousins has earned his reputation for being difficult. Several players on the team have complained privately about his attitude and he's already butted heads with assistant coaches in practice.

sounds like bulls**t to me

Especially if it's coming from Chad Fraud.

I'd ignore that nonsense. DeMarcus is going to be a perennial All-Star.
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM ]
Originally posted by crzy:

I disagree. He's going to be a perennial dickface.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

He'll be criticized by some, but his teammates will like him like Rasheed Wallace or tolerate him like Dennis Rodman.

Either way, it won't matter.
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

He'll be criticized by some, but his teammates will like him like Rasheed Wallace or tolerate him like Dennis Rodman.

Either way, it won't matter.

We started out 3-1 and he's played well and celebrates with the rest of the team. He's worked hard to get in shape. I don't see any of what Chad Ford says. Chad Ford sounds like a lying POS, and he usually exxagerates things to make a story out of nothing. DMC is a badass.

Wednesday? Damn, school's got me buggin! I need to start paying attention to my boys!
Share 49ersWebzone