He just loves Indiana.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
40pts
15reb
4ast
4stl
1blk

Interesting Statement jersey. Would've made more sense for the Rockets, but at least it's unique.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Team blows as usual, but due to injuries, its nice to see Hezonja getting minutes.

Put up 28 the other night.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Interesting Statement jersey. Would've made more sense for the Rockets, but at least it's unique.

That starry background pattern is common with Disney. Was at Disney Springs last week for sons birthday and most workers had similar shirts on.
https://streamable.com/n0zwt

This is too good. Season highlights so far (saw this on reddit)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:

dude noooooooooo

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by saniner:

dude noooooooooo

I don't know what they're doing over there. Dipo, Sabonis, Harris all moved...they better lock up Aaron Gordon and build around him. He's such a beast.
I can't help but imagine how much better a player Payton would be if his hair wasn't affecting his shot and vision. It literally gets in the way of both. Why is he so dedicated to looking ridiculous that he's willing to sacrifice his game for it?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can't help but imagine how much better a player Payton would be if his hair wasn't affecting his shot and vision. It literally gets in the way of both. Why is he so dedicated to looking ridiculous that he's willing to sacrifice his game for it?

I don't think he'd be much better, but do agree his hair looks pretty silly.

He has to shoot with a jacked up form. Reminds me of Lonzo's. Off to the side and all whacky. And it seriously inhibits his vision. It hangs so far out in front of his forehead. lol

Good game by your boys tonight. The Lakers looked lazy and shot horrible. I think the Magic were embarrassed after what harden did to them last night and they hustled and shot the ball well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

He has to shoot with a jacked up form. Reminds me of Lonzo's. Off to the side and all whacky. And it seriously inhibits his vision. It hangs so far out in front of his forehead. lol

Good game by your boys tonight. The Lakers looked lazy and shot horrible. I think the Magic were embarrassed after what harden did to them last night and they hustled and shot the ball well.

Honestly he always has though. He has always had a weird shot. Was never known for his shot. Solid defender. Basically a super poor mans Rajon Rondo.

Thanks. Always love the ORL/LAL games. At this point I'm all about the tank, but yeah they had to be pissed. Still no Aaron Gordon tho
Share 49ersWebzone