There are 191 users in the forums

2019-20 Orlando Magic Thread

So is Hezonja balling for real or are they just garbage points as of late?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408
Originally posted by JustinMT:
So is Hezonja balling for real or are they just garbage points as of late?

dudes legit as f**k lately. THIS is the mario i expected when they drafted him. makes me sad that orlando declined his option earlier. hes gonna leave like everyone does.



  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408
He is getting starter minutes with Gordon hurt.

Augustin
Hezonja
Fournier
Simmons
Biyombo
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408
Originally posted by JustinMT:
So is Hezonja balling for real or are they just garbage points as of late?

He's legit balling. He single handedly brought the Magic back from a double digit fourth quarter deficit against the Bulls Monday night.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Feb 15, 2018 at 11:17 AM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
So is Hezonja balling for real or are they just garbage points as of late?

dudes legit as f**k lately. THIS is the mario i expected when they drafted him. makes me sad that orlando declined his option earlier. hes gonna leave like everyone does.




I wonder how he feels about them not picking up his option, but I agree. He's probably gonna leave unless Orlando offers him a ton of money.

Good to see he's actually developing now and didn't turn into another Darko.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 15, 2018 at 3:26 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408
Originally posted by JustinMT:
I wonder how he feels about them not picking up his option, but I agree. He's probably gonna leave unless Orlando offers him a ton of money.

Good to see he's actually developing now and didn't turn into another Darko.

Yeah. Still very young though. Only 22 still.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If I'm Pat Riley, I'm giving Otis Smith a call and seeing what he thinks of a LeBron for D12 swap.

(not sure if LeBron has a no-trade clause though)

lol trade LeBron after 1 year?

For D12? Hell yes, especially considering that Miami has a guy that does the same things that LeBron does at only a slightly lesser level in Wade.

🤔
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If I'm Pat Riley, I'm giving Otis Smith a call and seeing what he thinks of a LeBron for D12 swap.

(not sure if LeBron has a no-trade clause though)

lol trade LeBron after 1 year?

For D12? Hell yes, especially considering that Miami has a guy that does the same things that LeBron does at only a slightly lesser level in Wade.

🤔

What page/year did you bump this from? lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408
lol holy f**k

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If I'm Pat Riley, I'm giving Otis Smith a call and seeing what he thinks of a LeBron for D12 swap.

(not sure if LeBron has a no-trade clause though)

lol trade LeBron after 1 year?

For D12? Hell yes, especially considering that Miami has a guy that does the same things that LeBron does at only a slightly lesser level in Wade.

🤔

What page/year did you bump this from? lol

Many many pages ago

I thought I remembered a thread on here about who would you rather start a franchise with: Dwight Howard to Lebron. But couldn't find it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408
#6....well I guess welcome to Orlando Trae Young

Originally posted by jrg:

it starts with the ownership...wish our sports here would implement a rule that forces an owner to sell if a team does poorly in a 10 year span.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 162,408


Share 49erswebzone