There are 192 users in the forums

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - November 13, 2010 / Cowboys Stadium

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Roach is healthy enough, he's proven he can take and dish out jokes. I really do doubt Margo and Rios would have gone there if Roach was a well-mannered, keep-to-himself kind of guy. It's one thing if he's very respectable towards Pac's opponents or he's laying on his death bed and these guys say this, but the guy's still a spring chicken and the dude dishes out just as much s**t. I'm willing to bet the Pac fans and people that get offended by boobs on TV are making a bigger deal out of this than Roach did.

Damn right Silky, sorry I lost you on boobs.
I'm more looking forward to Paul Williams - Sergio Martinez 2.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Roach is healthy enough, he's proven he can take and dish out jokes. I really do doubt Margo and Rios would have gone there if Roach was a well-mannered, keep-to-himself kind of guy. It's one thing if he's very respectable towards Pac's opponents or he's laying on his death bed and these guys say this, but the guy's still a spring chicken and the dude dishes out just as much s**t. I'm willing to bet the Pac fans and people that get offended by boobs on TV are making a bigger deal out of this than Roach did.

Do you get offended by boobs on TV? Or did the mention of boobs derail your thoughts?

Do you get offended by boobs on TV? Or did the mention of boobs derail your thoughts?

I get offended when boobs derail my thoughts.

I get offended when boobs derail my thoughts.

Offended? Why? I usually just get aroused.
Originally posted by jones49:

I dunno now.

Serg knew the fight was coming, he just didn't know when.

He took the fight within a months notice.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by jones49:

I dunno now.

Serg knew the fight was coming, he just didn't know when.

He took the fight within a months notice.

For a consistent/evenly matched bout, then yes, the Williams-Martinez 2 fight will probably be better (expect another Williams win).

For an exciting bout of sheer talent with the possibility of surprise, The Pacquiao-Margarito bout still has that advantage.

As much as I like the balanced guarantee that the Williams-Martinez 2 promises, the possibility of sheer shock value and excitement from the Pacman-Tornado bout is worth the investment

seriously... you guys never shoot the s**t and just clown on someone? i know it ain't a culture thing cuz i got friends from all races and classes if you wanna categorize someone, and we clown on others for some reason or another, even if said person getting clowned is present or not.. we clown on each other, it's all in good fun. come on, it's not like roach is terminally ill laying on his deathbed.

Of course we clown each other, but not for a disability or a disease. Especially if you're over the age of 20.
Originally posted by binary2nd:

seriously... you guys never shoot the s**t and just clown on someone? i know it ain't a culture thing cuz i got friends from all races and classes if you wanna categorize someone, and we clown on others for some reason or another, even if said person getting clowned is present or not.. we clown on each other, it's all in good fun. come on, it's not like roach is terminally ill laying on his deathbed.

Of course we clown each other, but not for a disability or a disease. Especially if you're over the age of 20.

Meh, like I said in the post right after that one.
Any live links?!

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Any live links?!

atdhe.net
im having trouble with my dvr has any fights happend yet?
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Any live links?!

atdhe.net

no worky
  • titan
  • Veteran
What's the attendance?
Frickin took almost 2 hours to get the PPV signal to come through, I see its the 7th round of the 3rd undercard match. How were the other two undercards? Really wanted to see the Rios bout, though glad I'll get to see the jones bout
Share 49ersWebzone