There are 165 users in the forums

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

So UCLA got the replay called a TD when he was short, and Stanford gets their replay called short when it was a TD.
Stanford appears to have woken up.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So UCLA got the replay called a TD when he was short, and Stanford gets their replay called short when it was a TD.

Ya pretty ghey.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Now if you guys want to talk RBs.....take a look on the other side of the field at Franklin. That boy has wheels.

Yet all the draft sites have Taylor ranked ahead of him. Just for fun I looked at NFL Draftscout, Draftek, and Walters FB and they all have Taylor as a 3rd rd pick and Franklin as a 4th rounder. Just sayin...
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yet all the draft sites have Taylor ranked ahead of him. Just for fun I looked at NFL Draftscout, Draftek, and Walters FB and they all have Taylor as a 3rd rd pick and Franklin as a 4th rounder. Just sayin...

And a lot of those same sites had Barkley as the 1st pick when I was saying he was not.

I had Joeckel as a top 10 selection and the best LT when those sites had him as a 2nd rounder.

I'm not concerned about having different opinion on those sites. Most of them appear to just copy each other anyway.
Embarrassing that the #8 football team in the country playing in a major conference title game has a small stadium about 2/3 full tonight.

On a FRIDAY night BTW. And don't give me any excuses about the weather.

And a lot of those same sites had Barkley as the 1st pick when I was saying he was not.

I had Joeckel as a top 10 selection and the best LT when those sites had him as a 2nd rounder.

I'm not concerned about having different opinion on those sites. Most of them appear to just copy each other anyway.

Maybe you should get a job on there since you are so smart. LOL In any case, I seriously doubt Taylor last until the 5th.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Embarrassing that the #8 football team in the country playing in a major conference title game has a small stadium about 2/3 full tonight.

On a FRIDAY night BTW. And don't give me any excuses about the weather.

Ya its a f**king joke.

Maybe you should get a job on there since you are so smart. LOL In any case, I seriously doubt Taylor last until the 5th.

Lol.
Halftime show guys are talking like UCLA is winning the game.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

They should be. Stanford is pretty lucky to be up right now. Must play better in the 2nd half
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

They should be. Stanford is pretty lucky to be up right now. Must play better in the 2nd half

The clan came to play tonight.

Why would I get a job there? I have one already

Edit: And I do post occasionally on AB's site...
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 30, 2012 at 7:31 PM ]
Offense looks like s**t.
I'd like to see Hogan throw further than 4 yards.
Share 49ersWebzone