Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
That should have been a helmet to helmet penalty

stop crying he lead with his right shoulder.

I am an objective observer and have no rooting interest

I was cracking up at globals comment because I'm pretty sure he didn't realize that.

do you go to any niner away games?

Going to San Diego this year. Why?

just wondering you see like the kind of guy that would go to a few away games a year.

I've been meaning to go to a game in Arizona for a few years, but they are all either season openers, or Monday Nights. Those are tough for me. I've had season tickets for years, so I put plenty of $$$ into that. When I do go on vacation, I usually do something non football.
Oregon is working really hard on this win so they can find some motivation to lose another bowl game.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Oregon is working really hard on this win so they can find some motivation to lose another bowl game.

Luck making bad decisions. The TE across the middle was wide open.

lol. I'm still pissed at those f**kers for losing to Ohio St. I knew they clocked out the second they won the Pac 10.
Originally posted by Riot:

Stanford, like the camera man, has no clue who's running with the ball. They look like Cal versus Reno.

The whole offense looks as if it was taken behind the woodshed and beat around by Michael Clark Duncan. This is where Harbaugh has to prove he can respond to halftime adjustments (or he isn't gonna fool anybody the rest of the year).

Luck making bad decisions. The TE across the middle was wide open.

Blocked by the ref when he was looking. I saw that too though.

i wonder how many of their players are on probation
Originally posted by Riot:

LMAO but it's the truth though! Oregon is a wannabe college that pretends to have a great sporting department, but always comes up short (within all instances) in the end (and unprofessionally fires coaches they exhume strong faith within). The only reason they're worth anything in the NW is because of Phil Knight's pocketbook.

But yeah, you guys should actually take a drive up to Eugene, Oregon and see what I mean. Hipster douchebag city.
game over
QB took a big shot on that play, but he made the pass and TD.
Share 49ersWebzone