There are 171 users in the forums

College Football 2010-2011

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Sure they have Farely, but we were able to nuutralize Paea in the civil war game who is far better.

Yeah about that.....no. Paea is not better than Fairley.
If folks don't tune in for OkieSt vs Zona you will regret it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hold everything, don't miss the best Bowl game of it all, the Hawaii Bowl. Watch Hawaii just shock the world and beat up on a power-house team in Tulsa, this will be the Bowl game to watch. Screw the BCS games!!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hold everything, don't miss the best Bowl game of it all, the Hawaii Bowl. Watch Hawaii just shock the world and beat up on a power-house team in Tulsa, this will be the Bowl game to watch. Screw the BCS games!!!!

Hawaii still has a college football team ?

what the hell happened to emerald bowl
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
what the hell happened to emerald bowl

Renamed to the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dino..I think you'll enjoy this and support the Mizzou fans w/ this one...f**k OU

• Dino
  • Veteran
^^^ f**kin right
I'm going to the Holiday Bowl but I probably should have stayed here in Vegas and see Utah and Boise. I was kind of cheering for Washington to lose against WSU because I was hoping to see a better team than Washington in there. Nebraska should kick Washington's A$$ like they did earlier in the year so long as Taylor Martinez is healthy and there is no pressure in his face.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I'm going to the Holiday Bowl but I probably should have stayed here in Vegas and see Utah and Boise. I was kind of cheering for Washington to lose against WSU because I was hoping to see a better team than Washington in there. Nebraska should kick Washington's A$$ like they did earlier in the year so long as Taylor Martinez is healthy and there is no pressure in his face.

I think its Arizona vs Nebraska, then. And BSU may have gone to Alamo Bowl.

Join the college bowl game pick em
Originally posted by teeohh:
Join the college bowl game pick em
Boise State better show up pretty soon or Utah is going to blow them out. Neither one is scoring off turnovers.
well, Terrell Pryor is gonna enter the draft

maybe these "big time programs" are successful because they cheat more than the small schools. lol.
Share 49ersWebzone