There are 181 users in the forums

unwritten baseball rule #397 Don't mess with the catcher-team camarraaderreeee

I hate all of baseball's unwritten rules, especially beaning players you're mad at. Getting thrown out of a game and potentially injuring a guy is a great idea!

You know what's even better than pegging a guy? Striking him out.
Originally posted by BSacamano:
I hate all of baseball's unwritten rules, especially beaning players you're mad at. Getting thrown out of a game and potentially injuring a guy is a great idea!

You know what's even better than pegging a guy? Striking him out.

they already did that.

The score was like 13-3 Marlins

It would absolutely shock me and dissapoint me if the giants don't at least throw a changeup at a Marlins uni today.

It's baseball.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

It would absolutely shock me and dissapoint me if the giants don't at least throw a changeup at a Marlins uni today.

It's baseball.

A change up?!

he should take a running charge then throw the Sh!t out of it
we need to see a good fight for this team grow some balls
  • jrg
  • Veteran
the giants threads are starting to grow again

lol at the little POS trying to charge a pitcher half a foot taller than him and getting pwned
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Cant make out the teams, is this a minor league game?
Originally posted by jrg:

Weird. On a San Francisco 49ers forum, too.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by jrg:

Weird. On a San Francisco 49ers forum, too.

I know, right?
They better not make a rule now and change plays at the plate. It's one of if not the most exciting play in baseball. Injuries happen don't people know that? Especially athletes
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

lol at the little POS trying to charge a pitcher half a foot taller than him and getting pwned

lol

looks like he got blindsided by the 1st baseman..
Originally posted by GoNiners:
They better not make a rule now and change plays at the plate. It's one of if not the most exciting play in baseball. Injuries happen don't people know that? Especially athletes

no they should. nothing major, but if the catcher is not blocking the plate you can't run him over, and if you don't have the ball you can't block the plate. if you hit the catcher when he is not blocking the plate you are out, and it is up to the ump if he wants to toss the player(for malicious play).
  • mod
  • Veteran
Having really sat back and looked at the play... its pretty evident the runner leaned to the left hitting Posey intentionally... he could have dove straight, there still would have been contact but it wouldnt have been so direct.
Share 49ersWebzone