LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 425 users in the forums

Coffee Retires?

Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

that is the best pic i've seen all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
He didnt retire....dude quit.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
WHAT THE F**K?
i literally had to look at a calender to make sure it wasnt April 1st....wtf, this is bazarre, i was excited to see what he was gonna do this year with his 15 lbs of muscle
Scot M. strikes again. He's no longer with us but he still haunts our roster (Scot M.).

WOW! He's got the talent but maybe no desire...
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

If the kids heart was not in it we don't want him there anyway.
So if he retires and then decides to come back, he can pick where ever he wants to play at? Or do we still have his rights? How does it work...bc all this talk about Seattle is really bothering me.....bc we all know Mr. Snake is running that team now....and this is just bizzarre. The kid was doing fine and looked much improved from last year. No way he walks from millions...who does he think he is...Barry Sanders?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Scot M. strikes again. He's no longer with us but he still haunts our roster (Scot M.).

Not for long. Singletary is weeding them out, one by one...

His heart is the size of a Mustard Seed. Kiss he and Balmer's a$$es goodbye. We need ballplayers not mama's boys. There's no whining in football.
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
So if he retires and then decides to come back, he can pick where ever he wants to play at? Or do we still have his rights? How does it work...bc all this talk about Seattle is really bothering me.....bc we all know Mr. Snake is running that team now....and this is just bizzarre. The kid was doing fine and looked much improved from last year. No way he walks from millions...who does he think he is...Barry Sanders?

Didn't Green Bay still hold Favre's rights after he came out of retirement?
WTF just happened!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I bet you he's gay or got Ricky Williams anxiety or something. Same with Balmer his butt buddy.
Bye
Share 49ersWebzone