There are 251 users in the forums

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I can't believe that greedy little b***h. Ellison bids over $400 million, $50 million more than the second bidder, and Cohan wants $450 mill?!

I wanna see this a*****e in an alley. I just want 5 minutes with the guy
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I can't believe that greedy little b***h. Ellison bids over $400 million, $50 million more than the second bidder, and Cohan wants $450 mill?!

I wanna see this a*****e in an alley. I just want 5 minutes with the guy

well..according to the tribune

both ellison & gruber have bid over 400 million.

The longer this drags on..idk

Ellison might just say "f**k yo couch"

insert gif
Punk A$$ Cohan...just leave!!!!
I really dont think Ellison is going to just give up and go away. This is a guy who bought BEA Systems, Sun Microsystems, and People Soft for billions of dollars. When he gets his sight on something he is going to get it. I would be surprised, given his ego, if he walked away from this opportunnity. Still... will be relieved when this is done.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I really dont think Ellison is going to just give up and go away. This is a guy who bought BEA Systems, Sun Microsystems, and People Soft for billions of dollars. When he gets his sight on something he is going to get it. I would be surprised, given his ego, if he walked away from this opportunnity. Still... will be relieved when this is done.

Yup, I'm also sure that Ellison is smart enough to know that Cohan is pretty much just using Guber so that Ellison can continue to raise his bid.

GOD I HATE COHAN
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Not only that, but the NBA wants Ellison as an owner. That means, if this drags on too long or if Ellison threatens to pull out altogether, you can bet Stern will step in and find a way to get the deal done.

In the end, Ellison will own the W's and Cohan will get his money.
KNBR reports that Steinmetz says Ellison is pulling out and letting the other group (Mandalay Group) to purchase because Cohan is holding out.

UPDATE

Mandalay Entertainment Group has won the bid for 450 Million. Ellison has pulled out according to Matt Steinmetz and KNBR.
[ Edited by j3xperience on Jul 15, 2010 at 10:03 AM ]
Originally posted by j3xperience:
KNBR reports that Steinmetz says Ellison is pulling out and letting the other group (Mandalay Group) to purchase because Cohan is holding out.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/15/10/EXCLUSIVE-Ellison-Will-Not-Be-Next-Warri/landing.html?blockID=271862&feedID=2799

Originally posted by j3xperience:

Crzy's on sucicide watch..

Cohan had to f**k over the fans one last time

This entire deal is shady and the GSW should be the property of Ellison by now, I guess us Warriors fans will forever be cursed of bad decision making for the rest of our lives!!!

:*(

i literally shed a few tears over this.

this group wants to open a team in vegas... and now they got my warriors? ah man... ah mannnnn
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
This entire deal is shady and the GSW should be the property of Ellison by now, I guess us Warriors fans will forever be cursed of bad decision making for the rest of our lives!!!

it SHOULD be, but Cohan kept raising his price after Ellison agreed to pay the 400 million that was asked, but Cohan is greedy and wanted more. The Group was willing to pay so they won.

Shady move by Cohan but it is what it is.
wow.. we are f*ckin' cursed

so are the dubs moving to vegas now??
Share 49ersWebzone