There are 237 users in the forums

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

We'll miss you
did ellison copp yet???????
prolly irrelevant in this thread , but Anthony randolph getting interviewed on nbatv right now... Had nice words to say about kelenna and ronny ... besides that jus talked about his future with the knicks and how eager he is to get on the court. He started playing hoops in the 9th grade.....Didn't say anything about the Warriors organization, coaches or staff members.
Damn you Chris Cohan...get the f**k out...when will you finally leave us all alone!!!

"According to a source, Cohan has an offer on the table -- one that exceeds $400 million -- but he is holding up the deal in the hope of bumping up the sales price even further. Ellison, along with the current minority owners of the Warriors, remains the frontrunner to buy the franchise, but another candidate remains in the mix."

on a side note...

"Mandalay Entertainment Group chairman Peter Guber was the other finalist."

lol...his name makes me giggle

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/14/10/FONT-COLORFF0000EXCLUSIVEfont-Warriors-T/landing.html?blockID=271491&feedID=2478
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol Gruber

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I THINK IT'S A f**kING TRAVESTY THAT THE WARRIORS ARE GOING TO SELL FOR A RECORD PRICE. THIS PIECE OF s**t TEAM THAT HASN'T WON s**t IN 15 YEARS IS GOING TO POCKET 450+ MILLION FOR THAT f**kING a*****e COHAN.

Warriors, in terms of actual success on the court, aren't worth more than $10.
Originally posted by crzy:
I THINK IT'S A f**kING TRAVESTY THAT THE WARRIORS ARE GOING TO SELL FOR A RECORD PRICE. THIS PIECE OF s**t TEAM THAT HASN'T WON s**t IN 15 YEARS IS GOING TO POCKET 450+ MILLION FOR THAT f**kING a*****e COHAN.

It may be a record for the NBA, but LE won't even blink at the number.

Everyone is happy, so who cares.

What happened to that positive attitude? The 6th richest man in the world owns our basketball team.
LOL. I knew that creepily optimistic crzy wouldn't last.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I was listening to KNBR. The way they were talking about Larry Ellison made me feel

They were comparing him to George steinbrenner, how he could bring in big named free agents so easily with the amount of money he has, and how competetive he is and how he's going to want to win right away and not take too much time
so awesome
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL. I knew that creepily optimistic crzy wouldn't last.

It was pretty bizarre huh.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
FU cohan. take your 400 mil and get the f**k out. greedy prick
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

What happened to that positive attitude? The 6th richest man in the world owns our basketball team.

Does he? I am still holding my breath on it. I wish they official confirmation would hurry up and get here. As for Cohan, of course he is a scum bag but he is also a businessman and is going to get everything he can get. Guess its hard to blame him for that when he is looking at a HUGE amount of money to pay the IRS.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Does he? I am still holding my breath on it. I wish they official confirmation would hurry up and get here. As for Cohan, of course he is a scum bag but he is also a businessman and is going to get everything he can get. Guess its hard to blame him for that when he is looking at a HUGE amount of money to pay the IRS.

Cohan is playing with fire. Ellison had over 400 mil and the second highest bid Mastrov was 350. You can bet Ellison is getting irritated by Cohan's greed and if he backs out of this sale. Where does that leave Cohan?
Watching CSN Bay area

they had matt stimenz(sp?) on:

He said he doesnt want to say the deal with ellison is in peril, but its behind than what was reported yesterday.

We;ll be lucky if its done by/before this weekend

end his segment

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Watching CSN Bay area

they had matt stimenz(sp?) on:

He said he doesnt want to say the deal with ellison is in peril, but its behind than what was reported yesterday.

We;ll be lucky if its done by/before this weekend

end his segment

haha f**kin Cohan
Share 49ersWebzone