• 4ML
  • Veteran
Iniesta scores in the 2nd minute.

Go Barca - Go Chelsea
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 6, 2011 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I'm so glad Inter lost.

+1 , told ya'll Schalke 04 was a dark horse with that Brazilian infusion

Loving the ManU-Chelsea match! Even though I'm not a fan of either team, but the futbol being played is both clean and very fast paced. One of the best first halves I've watched all year, though I'd like to see Chelsea play like they were in the first ten minutes

Semifinal dream matchups:
ManU vs Schalke 04 (goes to shootout in 2nd Leg, Chicarito with the clincher)

Barça vs Real (sad about no Tottenham, but the Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry continues)

Dream Final
Barça vs ManU
- Clearly two best teams all year, just imagine Barça's fast-paced tempo vs ManU's finally "healthy" lineup...shyt will be EPIC!!! Straight up #WINNING
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Damn non-functioning live streams, really hate justin.tv right now....

As screwed as Tottenham appears, the Inter-Schalke 04 match was looking pretty sweet (before my stream got taken off)

anyone?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fhysical:

As screwed as Tottenham appears, the Inter-Schalke 04 match was looking pretty sweet (before my stream got taken off)

anyone?

Sorry...didn't see the post before. I was watching the Barca game on Sopcast. I'll post links for the next leg.

Barca scores 5 again!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

anyone?

Sorry...didn't see the post before. I was watching the Barca game on Sopcast. I'll post links for the next leg.

Barca scores 5 again!

Shahktar never stood a chance...didn't know they showed rape on national television, hehe
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

anyone?

Barca scores 5 again!

Shahktar never stood a chance...didn't know they showed rape on national television, hehe

I give them credit for attacking Barca. That takes some balls, but if you ask me - they over did it. They were hoping that Barca will continue their run of poor finishing near the goal. That didn't happen, and Barca scored freely. Would like Villa to get a goal or two before Real Madrid clash to get his confidence up.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
PSV gonna get s**t on TM

Glorioso
  • NickV
  • Veteran
yeah b!tch

I need a gif of that 3rd golao
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Rumor going around Portugal saying Juve is eying Porto boss Andre Villas Boas as the next HC for the old lady.
[ Edited by NickV on Apr 8, 2011 at 8:46 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Nice win for Barca...it wasn't easy, but Messi and the new kid - Thiago got it done. With 8 pts clear, a win next win in Classico will seal the La Liga. A loss, shouldn't hurt our chances to win La Liga again.

Btw...we're lookin' at 4 classico games in the next 30 days!!! f**kING AWESOME

• NickV
  • Veteran
Shalke vs man u & barca vs madrid. Get ur popcorn ready!
Originally posted by NickV:

As much as the extra two Classicos will be crazy awesome, I think the Schalke 04/Man U bout will be interesting.

Man U has gotten healthy finally and Schalke 04 is playing with house money, so they got nothing to lose, while ManU is expected to get to the final...that Brazilian front line tore up that Inter backline
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Quote:
Expected more than 2,000 Benfiquistas at the Philips Stadion in Eindhoven tomorrow, reports A Bola

De pé pelo SLB
Glorioso SLB
Vamos Cantar, e o Benfica vai Ganhar
Glorioso SLB allez allez!!!

As much as the extra two Classicos will be crazy awesome, I think the Schalke 04/Man U bout will be interesting.

Man U has gotten healthy finally and Schalke 04 is playing with house money, so they got nothing to lose, while ManU is expected to get to the final...that Brazilian front line tore up that Inter backline

yeah, an inter backline arranged by Leonardo. Leonardo's defenses usually aren't that solid. Being a Milan fan, you should know that.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

yeah, an inter backline arranged by Leonardo. Leonardo's defenses usually aren't that solid. Being a Milan fan, you should know that.

Against a team 10th in the German premiere, Inter shouldn't had been torn up THAT badly...

Also, Inter's best defense is their offense, and they got torn up, which is a good thing
Share 49ersWebzone