LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

OKC Thunder

I think that this team is going to be contending for a title for a long time and i love what their GM has done, but i cant help but imagine what this team would be like if they had drafted Stephan Curry or Tyreke Evans with the #3 pick last year. i think if you add either of those guys to their current roster they probably would have upset the Lakers in the first round ala our "We Believe" Warriors.......
ThoughtS?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
**** the OKC Thunder, I will never be able to root for them knowing what their owner did to Seattle.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Fuk the Thunder.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I like the Thunder, they have an exciting young core and I'm a huge Durant fan. I could care less about what the owner did because I don't care about Seattle.
Originally posted by crzy:
Fuk the Thunder.

And f**k Clay Bennett
Originally posted by foreign49er:
**** the OKC Thunder, I will never be able to root for them knowing what their owner did to Seattle.

This - youtube search SonicGate
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by foreign49er:

This - youtube search SonicGate

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=141517&highlight=sonicsgate
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by YorkHater:
I think that this team is going to be contending for a title for a long time and i love what their GM has done, but i cant help but imagine what this team would be like if they had drafted Stephan Curry or Tyreke Evans with the #3 pick last year. i think if you add either of those guys to their current roster they probably would have upset the Lakers in the first round ala our "We Believe" Warriors.......
ThoughtS?

At the same time, they got a steal with Udoka.

Ibaka lol

ThoughtS?

ThoughtS?

they definitely got a steal with ibakka hopefull like we do this year with Jarnarvis varnardo
[ Edited by YorkHater on May 21, 2010 at 1:21 PM ]
ThoughtS?

they definitely got a steal with idoka hopefull like we do this year with Jarnarvis varnardo

Yeah. Westphal had a real break out year too.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 21, 2010 at 1:22 PM ]
ThoughtS?

they definitely got a steal with ibakka hopefull like we do this year with Jarnarvis varnardo

Jarvis.

This thread is full of name butchering.
Originally posted by dobophile:
I like Keevan Duranti

That's better.
Share 49ersWebzone