LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

NBA Finals Boston vs Lakers

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
This thread offends me...

Think about it this way, you will have the last and best laugh if ORL wins this series.

I am a Celtics fan

Think about it this way, you will have the last and best laugh if ORL wins this series.

I am a Celtics fan

Then you should disown Pierce for predicting to close it out.
oh i see my wish of an offical Boston vs L.A NBA Finals has come true.

I am a Celtics fan

Then you should disown Pierce for predicting to close it out.

Pierce is picking his words wisely...

" Our fans won't let us relax,'' Pierce said. " We're going to try and close it out in four games."

" Just think our mindset was to be ready for the type of intensity they would bring after losing at home,'' Pierce said. " We know the Magic are a talented team and we won't take these two wins for granted."
I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of a Laker/Celtic Finals. Two champions that are playing their best basketball, relatively healthy, one team wanting revenge, and in the midst of the greatest rivalry in NBA history.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of a Laker/Celtic Finals. Two champions that are playing their best basketball, relatively healthy, one team wanting revenge, and in the midst of the greatest rivalry in NBA history.

No doubt. Nothing made me happier in 08 than sticking it to Kobe. I'd love to see it happen again.
And the world rejoices at the thought of another Celtics / Lakers Finals
Lots of chicken counting going on in this thread. Neither series is close to over.
Originally posted by SLICK:

No doubt. Nothing made me happier in 08 than sticking it to Kobe. I'd love to see it happen again.

The '08 season was found money. The season started with Kobe wanting to play on Pluto, and ended with "holy crap, we're in the Finals!" This is a very different Laker team. Vladimir Radmnaovic, Luke Walton, Sasha Vujacic, & Ronny Turiaf's minutes have been replaced by Ron Artest, Andrew Bynum, & Shannon Brown. HUGE upgrade.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Lots of chicken counting going on in this thread. Neither series is close to over.

For reals yo, cuz check it! Suns be coming out game 2 guns blazing & s**t! Bynum's knee be explodin' real soon, and Odom & Kobe be makin' fat Vegas bank game 1, yo. Wellz all dryd out tonight, boyz. Da wellz all dryed out tonight!

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SLICK:

The '08 season was found money. The season started with Kobe wanting to play on Pluto, and ended with "holy crap, we're in the Finals!" This is a very different Laker team. Vladimir Radmnaovic, Luke Walton, Sasha Vujacic, & Ronny Turiaf's minutes have been replaced by Ron Artest, Andrew Bynum, & Shannon Brown. HUGE upgrade.

Ya we overachieved that year ... I was one of the few that wasn't that confident going in to that Finals.

If the Lakers make the Finals I will be much more confident, for what thats worth, especially with home court.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

For reals yo, cuz check it! Suns be coming out game 2 guns blazing & s**t! Bynum's knee be explodin' real soon, and Odom & Kobe be makin' fat Vegas bank game 1, yo. Wellz all dryd out tonight, boyz. Da wellz all dryed out tonight!

Oh, stewardess! I speak jive!

***NSFW***

"Who's goin' chicken huntin'?!? "

"Weez goin' chicken huntin'!!!"
its gonna be epic.
I think Orlando/Lakers is MUCH more of a possibility than Boston/Phoenix. The Lakers are not going to lose to the Suns.
Share 49ersWebzone