LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

The Official GREATEST OFFSEASON IN NBA HISTORY

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol at Delonte banging Lebron's mom

I'll believe it when ESPN or even TMZ (a remotely legitimate media website) covers this story
[ Edited by crzy on May 14, 2010 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by crzy:

I'll believe it when ESPN or even TMZ (a remotely legitimate media website) covers this story

she is f**kin ugly, im sure crazy as Delonte could do better
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
What about Dwyane Wade, the guy is soooo good. Wonder if he'd wanna go back to his hometown in Chicago.

I wish he'd come to the Warriors. I can't even trade for him in a video game
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol at Lebron taking the MLE. I've never read a more ridiculous statement.

There are a few players in the NBA that deserve unlimited contracts

Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Dwight Howard...those guys are worth between $40-$60 million per year without a salary cap.

40-60 million a year? A bit of a stretch IMO.

Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Dwight Howard...those guys are worth between $40-$60 million per year without a salary cap.

See times like these I tend to agree with you, and then before it's over you say something like the bolded that makes me go
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

See times like these I tend to agree with you, and then before it's over you say something like the bolded that makes me go

Well I mean of course we're not going to agree on everything.

But yes, in a free market without a salary cap, the top players in the NBA would get insane amounts of money.

But yes, in a free market without a salary cap, the top players in the NBA would get insane amounts of money.

$40-60 Million a year is just a ridiculous figure, though.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

$40-60 Million a year is just a ridiculous figure, though.

Not really.

Ok, that is insanely retarded!!!!!!!! MJ maxed it when he went for liek $30 million....but he was MJ....Kobe is close, but there will never be, and should never be money being thrown like that at players.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If you adjust Jordan's salary for inflation, it would be close to $50 million today, ninerlifer

Article

Quote:

"LeBron would be worth $50M annually for the Nets."

link

Quote:
Olympiakos could offer LeBron somewhere in the range of $50 million a year to come play for them.

In a free market, Lebron is worth more than the entire roster of the Nets, and their payroll is close to 60 mil
[ Edited by crzy on May 14, 2010 at 9:39 PM ]
If you adjust Jordan's salary for inflation, it would be close to $50 million today, ninerlifer

Article

Quote:

"LeBron would be worth $50M annually for the Nets."

link

Quote:
Olympiakos could offer LeBron somewhere in the range of $50 million a year to come play for them.

In a free market, Lebron is worth more than the entire roster of the Nets, and their payroll is close to 60 mil

Thats insane, I agree what MJ made back then would be that much now because of inflation. I just dont know what to say. Maybe it could be like David Beckham's where he signed with the Galaxy, and I think half of his contracts were loaded with all sorts of endorsment deals. Im too lazy to research it, Im in between studying for my final tommorrow...butof I remember correctly it could work like that. NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

she is f**kin ugly, im sure crazy as Delonte could do better

You're wrong. Here's what Delonte had to say about the matter:

"I don't care if you gotta fly. Trains, planes or Mrs. James, you bettah have mah donuts!"
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The best thing for Lebron isto be on a fast break type of team. Using him in a primary half court offense will never work. DAntone in NY would be perfect.
Share 49ersWebzone