Originally posted by crzy:
Lebron is the biggest media whore of all time. LMAO

He will milk every second of it then stay with Cleveland
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Lebron is the biggest media whore of all time. LMAO

He will milk every second of it then stay with Cleveland

ala Kobe, 3 years ago.
I was surprised when he mentioned Milwaukee. I'm pretty sure they are pretty much capped out. Also, not a major market. Strange.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I was surprised when he mentioned Milwaukee. I'm pretty sure they are pretty much capped out. Also, not a major market. Strange.

He is just trying to make a stir so teams will beg him more.
He'll probably go back to Cleveland. Just get as much attention as possible. I thought ESPN was going to make another network just for him.
Value of Cavs could drop as much as $150M if LeBron signs elsewhere

Crazy.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Value of Cavs could drop as much as $150M if LeBron signs elsewhere

Crazy.

I believe it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
From that same article

Quote:
On the block, the Warriors have attracted 13 bidders, including an unidentified NFL owner; a group of Chinese businessmen and a group including Magic Johnson. The top three to four will be selected this week, and move on to the next phase, when they will be allowed access to the Warriors' financial records. Oracle founder and Warrior fan Larry Ellison did not submit a bid, but he has been sending out signals that the team should go for around $315 million. League officials vehemently disagree, noting that Michael Jordan recently purchased Charlotte for $275 million, and, despite constant losing, the Warriors could fetch close to double what Jordan paid.

Financial experts say that owner Chris Cohan could get $525 million, which seems like an outrageous sum and would top the previous NBA record of $401 million (Phoenix in 2004). Why league officials are thinking at least $500 million is possible: The Bay Area has the highest per-capita income in the nation, the San Francisco market is considered among the best and the Warriors have a history of making money, despite their years of failure on the court. ...
He should go to the clippers
Originally posted by marshniners24:
He should go to the clippers

Baron Davis-Eric Gordon-LeBot James-Blake Griffin-Chris Kaman

with DeAndre Jordan as a nice piece off the bench...it'd sure as hell be a fun team to watch...of course, James never would because that he can't be the king of Kobe's city, it'd make more sense from his perspective to go to a team like NY (east coast, he's east coast, big market, bigger than LA) that has some nice pieces too that can also bring in a guy like Bosh too...

Toney Douglas-Wilson Chandler-LeBron James-Chris Bosh-Jesus

with Bill Walker as a nice piece off the bench...hell, maybe they convince Nash to come in @ the MLE too...again, a lot of big IFs but I just feel like if I'm BronBron, NY looks like a better overall package when you take into account everything, including my own selfish interests/desires and ego

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
um Bill Walker and Lebron can't team up. not after this

I think the knicks would have no problem trading Walker if they were to get James
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

I think the knicks would have no problem trading Walker if they were to get James

Trade Bill Skywalker? Knickerbocker please.

Skywalker and Tony! Toni! Toné! Toney Douglas are the future of the Knicks
Originally posted by valrod33:

Trade Bill Skywalker? Knickerbocker please.

Skywalker and Tony! Toni! Toné! Toney Douglas are the future of the Knicks

knickerbocker please
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I love this song
[ Edited by crzy on May 17, 2010 at 7:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone