LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

The Official GREATEST OFFSEASON IN NBA HISTORY

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crzy:
I think every non-Magic fan is lucky that Orlando decided to waste their money on Rashard Lewis instead of Lebron or Dwayne Wade

Sheesh, worst signing ever.

Your criticism of that move is hilarious. Sure, he's overpaid..but very far from the worst signing ever. Rashard Lewis adds an extra dimension to this team..and once Orlando wins a title this year the money will not matter as much. Look at the strides the Magic have made since that move. They were the laughing stock of the NBA with the first overall pick and after a few key moves and players developing, they're arguably NBA Champion favorites.

Overconfident much?

20 million for a guy that spreads the floor. Totally worth it. He definitely earned top 10 money. He's also signed for another 3 years @ 66 million.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I think every non-Magic fan is lucky that Orlando decided to waste their money on Rashard Lewis instead of Lebron or Dwayne Wade

Your criticism of that move is hilarious. Sure, he's overpaid..but very far from the worst signing ever. Rashard Lewis adds an extra dimension to this team..and once Orlando wins a title this year the money will not matter as much. Look at the strides the Magic have made since that move. They were the laughing stock of the NBA with the first overall pick and after a few key moves and players developing, they're arguably NBA Champion favorites.

Overconfident much?

20 million for a guy that spreads the floor. Totally worth it. He definitely earned top 10 money. He's also signed for another 3 years @ 66 million.

There would be no outside game without Lewis for the Magic.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Overconfident much?

How?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Overconfident much?

How?

Probably that part
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Overconfident much?

How?

Probably that part

Ah, yeah I guess. But as a Magic fan, I can be overconfident right now. We haven't lost a game yet and are winning by large margins. No reason I shouldn't be confident. That is just simply a prediction.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Overconfident much?

There would be no outside game without Lewis for the Magic.

And you don't think 20+ million for a guy that shoots threes isn't ridiculous?
LEBRON LEBRON LEBRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAHHHH I CANT GET ENOUGH

MORE MORE COVERAGE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by WestCoast:

You've come to the right place, my friend. If you're feeling starved, maybe the LeBron tracker page on ESPN can help you through these lonely spring nights.

Only 47 days and 5 hours until his free agency, per the countdown on the right.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 15, 2010 at 2:36 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

You've come to the right place, my friend. If you're feeling starved, maybe the LeBron tracker page on ESPN can help you through these lonely spring nights.

lol y thank you...but i could care less about lebron

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

lol y thank you...but i could care less about lebron

LOL. I know you were being sarcastic, I was just pointing out how absurd it's gotten. His free agency has it's own tracker on ESPN.
maybe he will go to the warriors?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I don't care if you win the next three NBA championships.

It will never make sense for Rashard Lewis to make more money than Dwight Howard until 2013.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Lebron is the biggest media whore of all time. LMAO
Lebron is the biggest media whore of all time. LMAO

Clip Joint...watch!!

Share 49ersWebzone