LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

Soccer Transfers and Transfer Rumors

Originally posted by NickV:
Oh hell rap us while ur at it.

Manchester City to target David Luiz and Angel Di Maria.

Link

Would have been sweet to see him stay but he's been attracting attention for a long time. At least they'll be getting a ridiculous amount of money. 40 Million is almost 9-10 new prospects and they already have a few coming over from Argentina. Hopefully he doesn't go to City!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:

Link

Would have been sweet to see him stay but he's been attracting attention for a long time. At least they'll be getting a ridiculous amount of money. 40 Million is almost 9-10 new prospects and they already have a few coming over from Argentina. Hopefully he doesn't go to City!

Yea that is a really heafty price tag that will benefit them. Hell thats how Porto has been good fro so damn long. Get a young prospect and sell him off right before he reaches his full potential and reap the rewards.

Since Rui Costa has become in charge of getting players I trust his judgment on where to spend the money.

Link

Yea that is a really heafty price tag that will benefit them. Hell thats how Porto has been good fro so damn long. Get a young prospect and sell him off right before he reaches his full potential and reap the rewards.

Since Rui Costa has become in charge of getting players I trust his judgment on where to spend the money.

Nicolas Gaitan (22 years old)

Franco Jara (21 years old)

Combined transfer fee = 13.9M Euros

[ Edited by foreign49er on May 11, 2010 at 14:32:57 ]

Link

City!
  • dman
  • Veteran
PLEASE GOD!

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2010/05/11/1919407/report-juventus-goalkeeper-gianluigi-buffon-set-for-arsenal
Originally posted by dman:
PLEASE GOD!

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2010/05/11/1919407/report-juventus-goalkeeper-gianluigi-buffon-set-for-arsenal

PLEASE GOD!

my national keeper playing for my english club!
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
PLEASE GOD!

I didn't know you were a Gooner

Anyways this has a very slim chance of happening
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
PLEASE GOD!

I didn't know you were a Gooner

Anyways this has a very slim chance of happening

I only followed the azzurri for a long time, but my gf is a gunners fan and so I sorta slowly became one too. I also root for Milan in A.
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Link

Nicolas Gaitan (22 years old)

Franco Jara (21 years old)

Combined transfer fee = 13.9M Euros

There must be a pipe line from Argentina to Lisbon lol

Saviola, Aimar, Di Maria now these two young prospects.

Hopefully Juve doesnt get rid of Diego. This season was just unlucky and full of fail for us. Platini, Zidane, and Nedved all had problems in their first season with Juve after all.
Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas tells friends he has agreed on a deal with Barca
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas tells friends he has agreed on a deal with Barca

Saw that, eh, we hear it every summer and he will end up there eventually but probably not until Xavi is gone.
Trezeguet to Milan, Huntelaar to Juventus
haha, and only Milan would make this trade...good for us. A 35 year old for a 20 year old. We'll be laughing all the way to the scudetto if this goes through.

also, Juve is set to announce Luigi Del Neri as new coach. Hopefully he works for us though, cause Ive heard hes been fired from other smaller clubs and this year hes close to qualifying Sampdoria to the champions league. lucky much? But hopefully he does great with Juve.
Wow, heard rumors of Toulalan, Gourcuff, Mertesacker and "a top class keeper" for Arsenal. That would be quite an off-season for the gunners.
Share 49ersWebzone