LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs Conference Finals: #1 Lakers vs #3Suns Thread

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Lakers in 3.5 The Series will be over at halftime of game 4, hence the 3.5 prediction.

As bad as I want to see the Lakers lose to the Suns, I would rather want to see a better Finals matchup. I will take a Lakers Conference Finals out, but will accept them going to the Finals hoping for a great Finals Matchup with LA coming short.

Ah hell, if the Lakers make it to the Finals, with their luck, they will probably face the weakest of the 3 teams in the East who can't matchup with their Bigs at all: Boston.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

We always own the Suns unless we have a lineup of Smush, Luke, and Kwame, and chucky atkins...Even then when Kwame punked that sun a couple years back and stood over him (I think it was a sun), we still owned you.

That's why kobe airballled the game winner in game 6....then quit in game 7...then texted Barkley nonstop after that series (for calling him out).....and.....then the following year you lost to the suns 4-1(with a healthy Amare stoudemire).
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

We always own the Suns unless we have a lineup of Smush, Luke, and Kwame, and chucky atkins...Even then when Kwame punked that sun a couple years back and stood over him (I think it was a sun), we still owned you.

That's why kobe airballled the game winner in game 6....then quit in game 7...then texted Barkley nonstop after that series (for calling him out).....and.....then the following year you lost to the suns 4-1(with a healthy Amare stoudemire).

i was talking about the kwame play...you did own us those couple of years, when our starters included Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Slava Medvedenko, etc..so congrats
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Lakers in 3.5
This
I'm on cloud nine.....and will probably be till August/Sept/Oct.
I don't mind at all if the suns lose this series.

[/u]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
lakers in 7
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Lakers in 6. Richardson, Nash, Amare, Grant Hill will get it done a bit, but the Lakers are too good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lakers in 6
Lakers in 6
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jigga:
Lakers in 6
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Lakers in 6

Lakers in 3.5
This

[/u]

What?! That's just sad.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Lakers in 3.5
This

[/u]

What?! That's just sad.

He's a weird one.
Jazz in 7
Originally posted by dobophile:
I'm rooting for Steve Nash.

its looks like you are rooting for Dj Mbenga
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Lakers in 3.5
This

[/u]

What?! That's just sad.

He's a weird one.

It's the Never try never fail attitude. He wants the Suns to win deep down inside but if he convinces himself they won't, he won't be heart broken if they don't.
Share 49ersWebzone