There are 171 users in the forums

Webzone Showdown - Giants @ Dodgers

• boast
  • Hella Fame
im not one to spread conspiracy theories but man....a lifelong Dodger fan gave up that HR.

i'm just sayin'.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Thanks a bunch Romo, why not go with Affeldt?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

I was hoping he'd put in Wilson to tell you the truth. I know they were saving him for the 9th but IIRC a few times he's pitched 2 innings or 1.2 or whatever.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I was hoping he'd put in Wilson to tell you the truth. I know they were saving him for the 9th but IIRC a few times he's pitched 2 innings or 1.2 or whatever.

Yeah, I dunno. Why give Manny a pitch like that at a 1-2 count

I was calling for the high heater in his face like Rowand got the other day.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah I still can't believe Rowand gets beamed in the face and no retaliation. That was the perfect opportunity too.

And I like kalen said I still have NO idea why he threw Manny that pitch. He had 2 pitches to work with atleast. I'm no baseball expert but why not throw something outside a little and see if you can get Manny to swing n miss? Instead pretty much right where he wanted it? That makes no sense.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Yeah I still can't believe Rowand gets beamed in the face and no retaliation. That was the perfect opportunity too.

And I like kalen said I still have NO idea why he threw Manny that pitch. He had 2 pitches to work with atleast. I'm no baseball expert but why not throw something outside a little and see if you can get Manny to swing n miss? Instead pretty much right where he wanted it? That makes no sense.

Even more so because he was pinch hitting so he might not see the ball as well and not in a rhythm yet. Oh well we will get them in SF.

Where the Giant fans at?????????
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Steroids

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

In first place.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

In first place.

And not taking Estrogen pills.
Congrats to the Bums for the series win. See you again in two months at the next installment of the greatest Rivalry EVER.
Share 49ersWebzone