LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

The 2010 South Africa World Cup thread

caption this
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hand of God
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Venezuela must be really confident about making it to the 2014 WC, I keep reading how they wanna make a serious push at hosting the 2026 WC

On that note, I've also read Peru, Ecuador, and Colombia wanna get together to host the WC in 2026.

But then I also hear FIFA would want to have the 2030 WC in Uruguay to celebrate its 100 years (meaning Venezuela and Peru/Ecuador/Colombia wouldn't get the 2026 gig as it'd be doubtful the tournament lands in South America in back-to-back occasions.)
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Venezuela must be really confident about making it to the 2014 WC, I keep reading how they wanna make a serious push at hosting the 2026 WC

On that note, I've also read Peru, Ecuador, and Colombia wanna get together to host the WC in 2026.

But then I also hear FIFA would want to have the 2030 WC in Uruguay to celebrate its 100 years (meaning Venezuela and Peru/Ecuador/Colombia wouldn't get the 2026 gig as it'd be doubtful the tournament lands in South America in back-to-back occasions.)

thats so far most people couldn't possibly care.

its too far to even get excited about.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Obviously I care

Obviously I care

Ya, but you're nobody.

Obviously I care

Ya, but you're nobody.

Venezuela will make it to the 2030 WC

You'll see, you'll see

Obviously I care

Ya, but you're nobody.

You'll see, you'll see

haha. I'll keep an eye out.
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Obviously I care

Ya, but you're nobody.

You'll see, you'll see

haha. I'll keep an eye out.

Man I ll be 42 when that happens!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hand of God

Hahahahahaha well done Hessian.
[ Edited by foreign49er on Jul 14, 2010 at 11:25 PM ]

Anybody going to miss the sounds of the vuvuzelas?
Share 49ersWebzone