LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 195 users in the forums

This hockey player deserves jail time

No place in sports for an a*****e like this.
Yeah, it was a cheap shot. Was it just an elbow, or did he use the stick?
holy s**t he was having seizures! that's unbelievably scary. i hope that dude is okay you have any info on it?

I don't know about jail... but suspended indefinitely. I'm sure he didn't mean to really hurt the opposing player (but he sure threw that elbow strong... just trying to be optimistic)
I dont get that part about hockey at all. They always intentionally try to f**k each other up. Thugs on skates.

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 19, 2010 at 01:12:47 ]
dude who threw the elbow was the captain of team canada's jrs team. so hes actually a good player, such a cheap shot and it was intentional
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Patrice Cormier has been suspended indefinitely by the Quebec Major Junior National Hockey League

Tam had to be rushed to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with brain trauma and had damage to several teeth. Quebec 800, a radio station, reported that Tam was released from the hospital on Monday night.

link

that dude needs his ass beat
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Patrice Cormier has been suspended indefinitely by the Quebec Major Junior National Hockey League

Tam had to be rushed to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with brain trauma and had damage to several teeth. Quebec 800, a radio station, reported that Tam was released from the hospital on Monday night.

link

that dude needs his ass beat

I don't have a problem with it. Watch the video closely. He was looking for some one to hit but I don't believe it was that player. He was cutting across the ice and was going to check the player up front. At the last second Tam came flying in there so Cormier redirected his angle but was too far away. He then put the elbow/shoulder up hoping to catch a piece of him. Obviously that was a bad idea but I don't believe he had any bad intentions when doing so.
I don't know that the hit was all that bad. The player had just passed the puck before he was hit, elbow was unfortunate but, the hit was not from behind of completely dirty.

[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Jan 19, 2010 at 20:25:07 ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I dont get that part about hockey at all. They always intentionally try to f**k each other up. Thugs on skates.

thats in any sport, not only specific to hockey.

Baseball has it (pitchers intentionally hit individuals)

Football has it (bountys)

idk about basketball though
I'm 50-50 on this jail time thing. but the kids whom belong in jail and are hockey players are the son of Patrick Roy

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
I'm 50-50 on this jail time thing. but the kids whom belong in jail and are hockey players are the son of Patrick Roy

Roy is the person who filed the police report
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Roy is the person who filed the police report

for whom? this kid in the vedio?
When you take an elbow to another man's face...ESPECIALLY in Hockey...its intentional. He could have popped his shoulder out....he could have shortened up and rocked him with a clean hit...but instead, he lifted his elbow like a blindsiding little b*tch.

Hockey players have phenomenal body control...that was no accident. I'd boot his @ss from the sport for that sh*t. What he did is no better than what Bertuzzi (who should have gone to prison) or McSorley did.

If he ever finds the ice again, I guarantee one thing...someone's goon is gonna b*tchslap him into the hereafter.
Mother f**ker does that s**t to me, he'd better paralyze my ass cuz I'll kill the mother f**ker myself, you know what I'm sayin?
He should go to jail for sure
Share 49ersWebzone