There are 127 users in the forums

THE Webzone Showdown: Magic @ Lakers TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by jrg:
Orlando bashing before the game...now Orlando love?

That's cuz D12 got 12 shots in the 1st half. That should happen every game.

Not just that. He's taking the jump shots he never has before. Jason Williams and Matt Barnes has been on him about that. The first one he took tonight, Barnes was screaming "SHOOT!"

He used to get a ton of shots..but since we got all these other guys he's lost his shots. Now he's hopefully gonna get them back.

What annoys me about the whole "Dwight Howard doesn't have an offensive game" thing is the fact that he gets 9 shots a night. I bet 5 or 6 of those 9 are defensive rebound dunks or putbacks. If we ran the offense THROUGH him like we are now, it opens up his game and gets his confidence going to take those jump shots. Not to mention what it does for our 3pt shooters. Like Chuck said, those guys would be WIDE OPEN.

That's a very good point. If he doesn't take those open shots, that really screws up the offense. That's on him. Maybe this is the beginning of a new era for him in that respect.

I read an article on him a week or so ago. Where I found the information about Barnes/Williams getting on him to just take those. He "just took those" tonight..and in his head probably thought "Oh wow, I can make those shots?" so..he took another..and another. And now look at him. It's all a confidence thing and I'm really enjoying watching him take shots shots tonight. Even if he misses. He needs to try it..and get comfortable with it. But like I said, I think its unfair to say he doesn't have an offensive game. Ewing works with him non stop on moves/shots. He never gets the offense ran through him because ever since he's been in the NBA we've been loaded with chuckers (Lewis/Hedo/Nelson/Carter/etc) and those guys would never let the ball get to him. But then again, that goes back to Dwight. He needs to stand up and demand the ball already.

Very true.

And at this long ass halftime.

This is.. is going on? Chuck and Kenny wearing hats and s**t.

Lets get back to the game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Carters back and shoulder looks the same.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jesus Vince.
wtf was up with the halftime
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Wayyyy too long.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Wayyyy too long.

i know, i went thru a whole hookah bowl waiting for the halftime to be over. it was like 30 minutes lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Barnes is playing at an amazing level lately.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pete, you would've saw that GIF for a looooooong time as well.
What offense are we running right now?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What offense are we running right now?

An amazing one.

• jrg
  • Veteran
GTFO of here Andrew
That was goal tending.
Can we please give the ball to Pau, or run Kobe/Pau pick and rolls?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
That was goal tending.

• jrg
  • Veteran
They had to go show that Fisher 3pt shot from last year.
Share 49ersWebzone