LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs ?????? / March 13, 2010 @ MGM

Alright everybody.... there's going to be a fight on March 13th of this year. It's not the kind of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight that we want to see...... It's going to be a PPV battle.

Pacquiao is scheduled to fight Clottey in Texas, while Floyd Mayweather Jr. is set for his bout against the Great Puma at the MGM. Should be an interesting battle for ratings.

Not to turn this into a Pac vs. FMJ thread again, but was wondering who you all think is going to be FMJ's next opponent. Will it be...

the great Paulie Malignaggi?
Ricky's more svelte brother Matthew Hatton?
Kermit Cintron?

My opinion is that it will be hard pressed for FMJ to find an equal to that of Clottey in terms of his next opponent. Who will it be?
Unless Floyd fights the Mosley/Berto winner or Paul Williams, it should be an easy ratings win for Pac.

I heard that Floyd will try and make a match with the Berto/Mosley winner after the March 13 fight. Doubt it would happen on March 13 since Berto and Mosley are set to fight on January 30.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I would like to see him fight Cotto in June! If not Mosley.
Originally posted by titan:
I would like to see him fight Cotto in June! If not Mosley.

Cotto is an Arum boy. I don't know how likely that match would be.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Unless Floyd fights the Mosley/Berto winner or Paul Williams, it should be an easy ratings win for Pac.

I heard that Floyd will try and make a match with the Berto/Mosley winner after the March 13 fight. Doubt it would happen on March 13 since Berto and Mosley are set to fight on January 30.

I would love to see Floyd fight Paul Williams. I doubt that happens though. Ra the Rugged Man already called Floyd about him saying Paul was too big for him.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

I would love to see Floyd fight Paul Williams. I doubt that happens though. Ra the Rugged Man already called Floyd about him saying Paul was too big for him.

Paul is not a natural 147 pound guy. I know he can get his weight down there but come on dude. he is 6'1" and should not weight 147 pounds. Pac or Floyd can't fight him. It is just too much of a size difference.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:

Paul is not a natural 147 pound guy. I know he can get his weight down there but come on dude. he is 6'1" and should not weight 147 pounds. Pac or Floyd can't fight him. It is just too much of a size difference.

Ali Funeka who is also 6'1" just fought Joan Guzman at 135

And dude's 31 years old. That's just nuts!

It was a great fight btw, Funeka got robbed though.

I don't know how someone who is 6'1" can get down to 135. That can't be healthy.
Tomato Can

I thought Funeka had that too.

boOooOOOO.. if it ain't pac.. it's not worth watching
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
boOooOOOO.. if it ain't pac.. it's not worth watching

Blame Arum... and Pac to an extent.
Sergio Martinez almost fu*ked Williams up a month ago.

Martinez, Williams ,Mosely or Berto.

Fighting Magalalalglagaaingi is a bit*h move.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He should fight Pac... but for some reason they didn't want the fight.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He should fight Pac... but for some reason they didn't want the fight.

Share 49ersWebzone