LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Patrick Willis or Tim Lincecum?

Patrick Willis or Tim Lincecum?

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
f**k I take back everything I said in this thread, Big Time Timmy Jim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Willis.

rofl

Laugh all you want, but BTTJ is the one with the trophy and the more important player. I WAS WRONG PEOPLE, I WAS f**kING STUPID. TIM LINCECUM+2010 GIANTS FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Remember BigTimeTimmyJim is the only one with the balls to say f**k on national tv.
Lincecum.

At this rate, Patrick Willis will never see a championship with this team.

We need to have some really profound positive changes and a lot of luck happen in the next 2 years.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Only way Willis can take back the title now is if he leads a Ravenesque defense to a Superbowl championship or two.

This. Unfortunately, he is not or at least not seen, as a leader to the fans.

To Pat's credit, other than being named the staff ace year after year, Timmy isn't exactly perceived to be a clubhouse leader as much as he is termed a free spirit.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Timmy

you ever notice that tree huggers prefer baseball over football? Kinda weird considering guys are hitting a cowhide wrapped ball with dead trees
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Back to back Cy Young awards in his first 2 full seasons says it all

...and when he didn't win the Cy Young Award in his 3rd season, he won the world series.

end thread.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Back to back Cy Young awards in his first 2 full seasons says it all

...and when he didn't win the Cy Young Award in his 3rd season, he won the world series.

end thread.

this whole thread is pointless. Lincecum and it's not even close...
Like I said on January 6th when this thread started... Lincecum by a mile. It isnt even close. Willis would also be behind Buster Posey.
TIMMAY!

PW likes the Cowboys anyways.
i love em both no homo.. but the man with the ring obviously is the bigger star
Timmy. He fits the city also.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
It's not even close right now.
Lincy, its not even a question
the one thing i think Willis has that Lincecum doesnt, is i think it would shock me more if Willis doesnt end up in the Hall Of Fame, whereas Lincecum still has a long way to go.

Willis plays a position where he can just cruise along and do what he does year after year, and his natural ability alone will get him to the pro bowl every year he isnt hurt. his path to the HOF is alot clearer, although Lincecum sure is giving himself a nice head start. pitchers are just too hard to call for the HOF, because at any point he could falter and never get it back.
Originally posted by Niners99:
the one thing i think Willis has that Lincecum doesnt, is i think it would shock me more if Willis doesnt end up in the Hall Of Fame, whereas Lincecum still has a long way to go.

Willis plays a position where he can just cruise along and do what he does year after year, and his natural ability alone will get him to the pro bowl every year he isnt hurt. his path to the HOF is alot clearer, although Lincecum sure is giving himself a nice head start. pitchers are just too hard to call for the HOF, because at any point he could falter and never get it back.

you're right.. but if you had to pick one of them TODAY.. it's not even close..

two cy-youngs and a world series ring in 3 years..
I'll just leave this here.

Share 49ersWebzone