LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

NBA Trades that should be made

Copied this Idea from Bill Simmons, anyways post some trades you think should be made and why, they must work with the cap and other rules.

Here is a link to espn trade machine

Trade Machine

My first trade would be between Houston and Miami

Houston gives:
Shane Battier, Carl Landry, Brian Cook & Chuck Hayes

Houston gets:
Dwayne Wade

Why this trade should happen, Landry & Wade contracts are going to expire and probably wont resign with their teams so both teams should get something for them.
Cook & Hayes are dead money.
Battier provides a veteran leadership needed for Beasley & Co.
Landry is a stud waiting to burst on the scene he and beasley would be a great 1-2.
Wade would be teamed up with Brooks, Scola, Yao & Ariza.
Hopefully McGrady will accept a bench role, and give the Rox a great bench with TMac, Budinger, Lowry & Anderson.

Why this trade won't happen Pat Riley isn't stupid.
I would s**t myself

I would be so damn happy haha
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Copied this Idea from Bill Simmons, anyways post some trades you think should be made and why, they must work with the cap and other rules.

Here is a link to espn trade machine

Trade Machine

My first trade would be between Houston and Miami

Houston gives:
Shane Battier, Carl Landry, Brian Cook & Chuck Hayes

Houston gets:
Dwayne Wade

Why this trade should happen, Landry & Wade contracts are going to expire and probably wont resign with their teams so both teams should get something for them.
Cook & Hayes are dead money.
Battier provides a veteran leadership needed for Beasley & Co.
Landry is a stud waiting to burst on the scene he and beasley would be a great 1-2.
Wade would be teamed up with Brooks, Scola, Yao & Ariza.
Hopefully McGrady will accept a bench role, and give the Rox a great bench with TMac, Budinger, Lowry & Anderson.

Why this trade won't happen Pat Riley isn't stupid.

Kobe Bryant for Andrea Bargnani.
Get Danny Granger to the Wolves, give them Rubio and Ryan gomes and whoever else to make it work

Flynn
Brewer
Granger
Love
Jefferson

Trade the Lakers for the Warriors Plus the Raiders. Perfect gift for SF Fans
Where do you get the impression that Wade "probably won't re-sign with Miami"? And if he doesn't...wouldn't it just be better for Miami to have a crap load of cap space instead of Battier and an expiring contract?

You don't trade Dwyane Wade unless you're getting a LOT in return. That's an awful trade for Miami.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Amare needs to be traded...not because he sucks, but he is going to walk anyway after the season is over.
@ the Dwayne Wade trade that should be made.
brand for maggette and claxton

i hate maggette. hopefully brand just decides to hang it up. if not he can teach the kids how to bang. worst comes to worst hes a GROSSLY overpaid reggie evans.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Where do you get the impression that Wade "probably won't re-sign with Miami"? And if he doesn't...wouldn't it just be better for Miami to have a crap load of cap space instead of Battier and an expiring contract?

You don't trade Dwyane Wade unless you're getting a LOT in return. That's an awful trade for Miami.

Giving up is obviously the best solution.

Originally posted by pantstickle:

I got one...

LA gets: AmpLee & his GF
Austin gets: Machine, The

Originally posted by pantstickle:

I got one...

LA gets: AmpLee & his GF
Austin gets: Machine, The

No thanks!
Sacramento should probably trade Martin, K Thomas and/or Hawes, but who for, I don't know.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Kobe Bryant for Pietrus
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Kobe Bryant for Pietrus

I wouldn't want Kobe. We already have enough ball hogs taking touches from Dwight. LA can keep his ass.
Share 49ersWebzone