LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

status of barry bonds trial--what do you think/hope happens

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
great comment i read on ESPN. It was about Ray Lewis pleading guilty to obstruction of justice in a MURDER case and getting nowhere near the amount of hate that Bonds is getting from a BALCO investigation. F*CK the haters!

f**k bonds is more like it
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
great comment i read on ESPN. It was about Ray Lewis pleading guilty to obstruction of justice in a MURDER case and getting nowhere near the amount of hate that Bonds is getting from a BALCO investigation. F*CK the haters!

f**k bonds is more like it

Is there an actual reason as to why you hate him so much, or is it just because he beat fellow roider, McGwire's record? And please don't tell me it's because he's an ass to the media.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Apr 13, 2011 at 8:20 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
don't drop the soap, barry

yeah, especially near fellow roid user albert

He will make Albert his little b***h

What's really funny is - Albert is gonna leave Cardinals and they won't get s**t.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

What's really funny is - Albert is gonna leave Cardinals and they won't get s**t.

its fun to dream, isn't it?
Somehow, Bonds only being guilty of one charge enhances the San Francisco Giants legacy
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I'm not sure who is dreaming. Pujols signing with Cardinals is less likely than him going to a big market team that will pay him ridiculous amounts of money.

I'm not sure who is dreaming. Pujols signing with Cardinals is less likely than him going to a big market team that will pay him ridiculous amounts of money.

i bet the giants go hard after pujols. that guy on this team with our amazing pitching staff and its gonna be ridiculous. f**k all the haters. everyone hates bonds because the media made him out to be a bad guy. sending bonds to prison for "obstruction" when other guys lied and didnt get s**t is a bit hypocritical. palmiero lied straight faced to congress and was caught a month later. other guys sayin they got things from people they didnt know and other bulls**t stories and got off free but Bonds gets blasted. anyone hating Bonds is just mad he destroyed their teams on multiple occasions. i love Barry Bonds and he will forever be my favorite baseball player.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i bet the giants go hard after pujols. that guy on this team with our amazing pitching staff and its gonna be ridiculous. f**k all the haters. everyone hates bonds because the media made him out to be a bad guy. sending bonds to prison for "obstruction" when other guys lied and didnt get s**t is a bit hypocritical. palmiero lied straight faced to congress and was caught a month later. other guys sayin they got things from people they didnt know and other bulls**t stories and got off free but Bonds gets blasted. anyone hating Bonds is just mad he destroyed their teams on multiple occasions. i love Barry Bonds and he will forever be my favorite baseball player.

I doubt we go after Pujols. Honestly, I think some team will grossly overpay for him. We have to pay our pitchers. Our major spending should come after 2012 season, when Zito, Roward, Huff will be off the books. That's close to $50M off the books. I think a team like the Angels will go after Pujols.

As for Bonds hate, I can understand it - because people get influenced by media easily. I usually like players who the media loves to hate on.
''Obstruction of justice,'' lol

a big final fu*k you to all the haters.

• Otter
  • Veteran
anyone think he'll go to jail, or just house arrest and community service.

I'm sure house arrest in whatever mansion he owns will be difficult for the man.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Otter:
anyone think he'll go to jail, or just house arrest and community service.

I'm sure house arrest in whatever mansion he owns will be difficult for the man.

he'll get house arrest and probation

just so he can sit inside and shoot up some more
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
if Bonds is found guilty, he should turn around and sue the Federal Government for lying to the him and the citizens of the US about **insert one of the million government lies here**. it's only fair.
Share 49ersWebzone