There are 203 users in the forums

status of barry bonds trial--what do you think/hope happens

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
don't drop the soap, barry

Why you mad though?

Oh that's right, cuz he crushed McGwire's record.

not just that, but the dudes a dick

an a*****e to pretty much anybody around him...a very unlikable guy unless you're a giants fan

I met him numerous times as a child growing up a Giants fan and he was always nice and signed s**t for me. Not once did he come off as a dick, it's just the media trying to run his image into the ground because he refused to speak to them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Why you mad though?

not just that, but the dudes a dick

an a*****e to pretty much anybody around him...a very unlikable guy unless you're a giants fan

dude is an unlikable guy even if you are a giants fan. just was a damn good hitter.

agreed

Why you mad though?

You mean this McGwire?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i dont get the bust part

id say mcgwire had a pretty solid career...steroids or not
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The haters are going to be real mad when Barry still gets in to the Hall of Fame.

Maybe not on any of his first tries, but at some point, when the old people with grudges die, Barry will get in.
Originally posted by crzy:
The haters are going to be real mad when Barry still gets in to the Hall of Fame.

Maybe not on any of his first tries, but at some point, when the old people with grudges die, Barry will get in.

Probably the greatest player of my lifetime. Not sure how you can keep him out.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
A May 20 date was set for a status hearing, at which time a sentencing date will probably be set. Each count carries up to 10 years in prison. However, Bonds is most likely to get probation.

Barry still winning
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Probably the greatest player of my lifetime. Not sure how you can keep him out.
His Hall of Fame speech

he's not receiving any jail time, will most likely just be put on probation. what a massive waste of time.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he's not receiving any jail time, will most likely just be put on probation. what a massive waste of time.

while schools are getting closed by the nanoseconds in this country due to budget cuts. go figure

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

yeah, especially near fellow roid user albert

He will make Albert his little b***h
Quote:
A May 20 date was set for a status hearing, at which time a sentencing date will probably be set. Each count carries up to 10 years in prison. However, Bonds is most likely to get probation.

Barry still winning

Hey if Lawrence Taylor can get probation and not be recorded on the sex offenders list for a much worse crime, Barry will walk free.

winning x 2
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Quote:

Barry still winning

Hey if Lawrence Taylor can get probation and not be recorded on the sex offenders list for a much worse crime, Barry will walk free.

winning x 2

i'm pretty sure taylor is still a registered sex offender, but he has a lesser charge
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

yeah, especially near fellow roid user albert

He will make Albert his little b***h

great comment i read on ESPN. It was about Ray Lewis pleading guilty to obstruction of justice in a MURDER case and getting nowhere near the amount of hate that Bonds is getting from a BALCO investigation. F*CK the haters!
Share 49ersWebzone