There are 167 users in the forums

status of barry bonds trial--what do you think/hope happens

does anyone think a jury is gonna find this guy guilty? i dotn think they will.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
does anyone think a jury is gonna find this guy guilty? i dotn think they will.

I'm guessing a fine, probation, and community service.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Questions for you.

I think most people think this trial is a waste of time/money/resources. Ignoring the legal aspect, Bonds has all but admitted he used Balco's products, the cream and the clear, which we now know are some form of steroid or HGH. That seems somewhat indisputable.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?

2. Do you think he used steroids or HGH, the cream and the clear?

3. If yes to question 2, do you think he knew what the products were? Did he knowingly use the product and therefore commit perjury?

Just curious.
Originally posted by Otter:
Questions for you.

I think most people think this trial is a waste of time/money/resources. Ignoring the legal aspect, Bonds has all but admitted he used Balco's products, the cream and the clear, which we now know are some form of steroid or HGH. That seems somewhat indisputable.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?

3. If yes to question 2, do you think he knew what the products were? Did he knowingly use the product and therefore commit perjury?

Just curious.

I actually am a Bonds fan. I'm not a Giants fan, but I always thought he was unfairly portrayed because he wasn't warm & fuzzy with the media, and always rooted for him because I thought the media was being petty.

Yes, I believe he took those steroids, and yes...he absolutely knew what he was putting in his body. I think it's naive to think otherwise, to be honest.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Questions for you.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?

Just curious.

I actually am a Bonds fan. I'm not a Giants fan, but I always thought he was unfairly portrayed because he wasn't warm & fuzzy with the media, and always rooted for him because I thought the media was being petty.

Yes, I believe he took those steroids, and yes...he absolutely knew what he was putting in his body. I think it's naive to think otherwise, to be honest.

Exactly what he said
Questions for you.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?
Not really. Respected his game always though and of course rooted for him
as a Giants fan.

Anyone who doesnt think he did is in denial or a fool.

DUH! Of course he knew.

Just curious.

This trial is a waste of money but I have no doubt whatsover that Bonds did commit perjury.
Questions for you.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?

Just curious.

He was more a a new school Giant. I am an older fan so he wasn't my everything like he is for the younger fans. I do think he did it, but I do think it is a waste of time.

Now if someone said Chili Davis took roids, I will kill you with ninja stars.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I haven't thought of Chili Davis in years.
Questions for you.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?

Just curious.

He was more a a new school Giant. I am an older fan so he wasn't my everything like he is for the younger fans. I do think he did it, but I do think it is a waste of time.

Chili Davis will always be an Angel in my eyes
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Questions for you.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?

Just curious.

f**k the AL.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Questions for you.

1. Are you a Bonds fan?

Just curious.

If you talk about Jeff Leonard, I will come through you computer line like shocker
8 women and 4 men are the jurors

Robby Thompson is teh gayness.

Share 49ersWebzone