LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

God is good

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Follow the ways of the lord. A men. God is good.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Nov 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM ]
That's racist.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's racist.

It's a fact. Every year his starters consist of the best white kids in the country. From Christian Lattner and Bobby Hearley to the kids he has now. He's not afraid to start the white kids.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's racist.

It's a fact. Every year his starters consist of the best white kids in the country. From Christian Lattner and Bobby Hearley to the kids he has now. He's not afraid to start the white kids.

He has other races on his team and has had that throughout the years.
When is there going to be a thread about a school trying to win with just black guys?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
When is there going to be a thread about a school trying to win with just black guys?

I don't think it's allowed.

• mayo49
  • Veteran

Every major university tries to win with nothing but black guys. Don't act so nieve.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Nov 28, 2009 at 7:14 AM ]

Every major university tries to win with nothing but black guys. Don't act so nieve.

Im pointing out how corny the thread you just made with my statement.

What do you have against African Americans on various college teams?

Does it matter?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Or white-washed black guys like Grant Hill?

Nah I don't really believe that. Duke has recruited Maggette, Boozer, Brand, Jay Williams, etc.

They went hard after John Wall, but Coach K really prides himself on character over simply talent. You have to admire him.

And their leading scorer right now is black...Nolan Smith. Coach K also recruited Kyrie Irving, highly ranked point guard.

And Seth Curry is supposedly black, although it's hard to tell

As long as they can ball and stay academically eligible, I don't think race is an issue at any NCAA program.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
As long as they can ball and stay academically eligible, I don't think race is an issue at any NCAA program.

Sadly academic eligibility and race go together often....
Share 49ersWebzone